GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Euro R32 Lower Bumper with Shaved Valence

Throwing the idea of selling my shaved rep euro R32 bumper from SRS-Tec. Bought it in December. Looking at changing it up a bit. Bumpers is 9/10 condition. Only a few scratches on the black lower valence. Not noticeable, under the bottom. Painted Tornado Red. Shaved SRS-Tec logo. Bumper is...
  2. M

CCW LM5T's

Selling my CCW LM5T's. I'm in absolute no rush to sell, so I'm very firm on my asking price. Originally purchased on 8/30/2013. Second owner, were bought in the states and brought to Canada. Straight wheels, no bends or nicks. Front right inner barrel had a crack and was welded...
  3. M

Badgless R32 Grille MKV

WILL BRING TO SOWO I'm looking to sell my MKV R32 Badgeless grille. It is made of one piece fiberglass and shows little to no wear. I bought it with the intention of buying an R front bumper but my plans have changed. I haven't mounted or even touched it, its been in my garage the whole time...
  4. M

FS/FT: BBS RS 17x9.5et20 // 17x10et25

17" BBS RS staggered wheels originally drilled to 5x112. 17x9.5et20 (2" lip) 17x10et25(2.5" lip). Rebuilt and powder coated white, using original BBS bolts dipped in brass and polished, with gold hex caps and red BBS center caps. Sitting on stretched Nankang NS2 205/40/17 front tires and Nankang...
  5. M

FS: Real BBS RS

17" BBS RS staggered wheels originally drilled to 5x112. 17x9.5et20 (2" lip) 17x10et25(2.5" lip). Rebuilt and powder coated white, using original BBS bolts dipped in brass and polished, with gold hex caps and red BBS center caps. Sitting on stretched Hankook NS2 205/40/17 front tires and Hankook...
  6. M

FS: 2008 Volkswagen GTI modified

Thanks for viewing my ad. I'm looking at selling my 2008 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T FSI. The reason for selling the car is to get back on track financially. I've put a lot of money into the car, and I'd like to be able to start over. The car is currently financed under Cambridge KIA, and has four...