GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

post k04 install misfires

When was the last time you had your intake valves cleaned from carbon build up?
  2. C

Clutch Rattle at 2500 - 3500 RPM

Hey guys, in July my clutch pedal started rattling when the clutch pedal is released while accelerating and it starts rattling between 2500 and 3500 RPM. This happens on all the gears but 1-4 are more noticeable. Based on my research I need to replace my throw out bearing, pressure plate...
  3. C

Drone Sound from Dash

When going over 40 straight I hear a drone sound coming from dash. When I turn right onto an exist off the highway sounds gets a little bit louder but when I turn left off the highway the sound goes away. I have a godspeed DP which I installed last summer but I don't remember that sound when I...
  4. C

Under body Splash Guard Doesn't Align

After adding a new Inter cooler the under body splash card doesn't line up anymore. I'm sure it's not from the inter cooler. Just probably put the front bumper on wrong over the radiator guard. It lines up with the screws but the part where it slips under the front bumper under the car seems to...
  5. C

Mysterious Broken Object

Hi Guys - Today I finally changed my rotors after 6 years of using the stock ones. I never touched them, and boy let me tell you it was the worst experience. It was easier doing valve cleaning. As you know, to get to the rotors you have to take off Calipers and to undo those bolts I had to...
  6. C

Ignition Coil Will Not Seat All the Way

Hi Guys - I just cleaned my valves yesterday and had to turn the engine to close the valves so I pulled out the ignition coils. I didn't unscrew the spark plugs at all. So, my issue is that when I went to put them back one of the coils will not go in all the way. It sticks out a quarter of an...
  7. C

Do Not Buy From Europaparts (shady MoFos)

I bought S3 K04 Turbo from them this morning which was $1249. 20mins later they call me and tell me they don't have the item and that it was a different Turbo in stock they had. So, I go back on their website to see which turbo it was and they lied it was the same turbo. They just mislabeled the...