GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Golf MK5 1.9 TDI Turbo?

Hey, My car was playing up few days ago, with no power. I just wanted to check to make sure the turbo pipes are good. Got a few questions. Easiest way to get to the turbo? What parts do I need to remove to get to the turbo? Thanks
  2. A

Golf MK5 TDI Reflex Silver Build Thread

Hey, I bought a Golf 2006 1.9 TDI in Reflex Silver about a month ago. The car has done 107k miles, has already got alloys, has been lowered. Heres a few pictures: One of the first (minor) mods I removed the golf and tdi badge and gave the engine bay a good clean: Its not a big...
  3. A

Golf GTI Replica (ABS Plastic) Bumper

Hey, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-GTI-Front-Bumper-Edition-30-Style-MK5-No-Fog-lights-2004-2008-TDI-GT-/181415600587?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AGolf&hash=item2a3d3661cb I was just wondering has anyone bought one of these bumpers if so how do they fit? any problems...
  4. A

Alarm siren not going off.

I just noticed today that my alarm siren doesn't work. The hazard lights were blinking but no sound of the siren. Any fuses/wires I can look at before opening the wing? Thanks
  5. A

Just fitted Nexus 7 in my Golf

Hey, I just fitted a nexus 7 into my golf. This will be used as a navigation system and for music. Heres some pics: Before After