GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

(2) keys for sale

I traded my 2008.5 GTI in for a MK7 GTI so I don't need these anymore. They're fully functional. The new owner just needs new key blades, and have it programed. These are OEM. Selling for $50 for both or $30 each. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  2. S

Interesting VW Video

Thanks for the entertainment Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  3. S

Blinkers not working properly

This started a month ago and it got worse and worse. Sometimes when I flip my left blinker switch(the one next to the steering wheel), the left blinkers will come on. Sometimes the right side will come on or sometimes nothing will come on. When this happens, if I play with the high beams it...
  4. S

Who can program keys?

Hi guys, I bought keys from deautokey and had a locksmith cut it. They said I had to find another place to get a programed. Brought it to the dealership and said they cannot guarantee success but will charge me $75 regardless of outcome. They called me a few hours later and said they couldn't...
  5. S

Replacement keys: autotransponder vs deautokey vs...

I just got a 2008.5 GTI with TSI motor and it only came with 1 key. I'm looking to add a couple keys. I read to stay away from eBay as they feel cheap and the electronics are not good. I called my dealership and they wanted $205 for key and $75 to program up to 5 keys. I called around and a...
  6. S

OEM AXLE PART NUMBER QUESTION

Looking to buy a used OEM axle with 27k miles. The seller provided a part number but I can't find it anywhere online. The part number provided is: 1K0-407-451 T The part numbers found online is: 1K0-407-451 TX The "TX" i found are remanufactured/refurbed ones from VW. So the T must just be non...