GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Giome

Wheel fitment question

Hi, I have a wheel fitment question. Would a 8.5 x 20 ET 30 wheel fit on a 2006 GTI? Somebody I know is claiming these are the spec of his wheels and I'm almost sure it's impossible to fit these wheels on a GTI without fender modification. Moreover he's running spacers front (6mm) and back...
  2. Giome

GTI hood cover

Hi, I am looking for a hood cover for my GTI like the one in the below pic: I already contacted the owner of this car but he doesn't have the part number. I know it can be purchased at any VW dealership in the US but not here in Europe. Can anyone provide me with the part number so that I...
  3. Giome

Coming to London

Hi guys, I will be in London next month for a long week-end and I wanted to know if anyone can recommand a good shop in the area for OEM and aftermarket parts. Cheers
  4. Giome

Sportec RS300 Dyno

Hi, I thought you guys might be interested: Now I know why "my fast" is so happy, more than 300PS and 443 Nm. Good job Sportec :thumbup:
  5. Giome

Votex front lip

Hi, I'd like to put the Votex front lip on my Euro GTI and I am looking for the part #. Do you know where I can buy it, except a US dealership?
  6. Giome

Hello from Switzerland

Hi everyone, I just want to introduce myself. My name is Guillaume, I am 29 and I live in Geneva, Switzerland. I have been a VW enthousiast for years and since mid june 06 I am driving a 2006 Candy White GTI with Sportec Stage 3 turbo. Pictures of the ride can be found in my profile. And...