GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: OEM Golf Ball 6spd Shift Knob

SOLD Part number 1K0064285G. On the car for a very short time. Does not include the single-use metal fastener (I've reinstalled my stock shift knob with a band clamp, though I'm sure a zip tie would do as well).
  2. A

FS: OEM R32 springs

SOLD excellent condition. about 2500 miles on them.
  3. A

FS: Bagyard + Easystreet air ride setup

SOLD $2500 shipped If you're looking to get low, here's the way to do it, and the kit is practically plug-and-play. I've never had a single problem with this setup. The only thing not included in the sale is my air tank since I have it stickered up and I'd like to keep it. Besides, it's a...
  4. A

FS: OEM three-spoke multifunction wood steering wheel

SOLD rare euro part. excellent condition. (click images below for larger versions) and here's a picture of it when it was installed in my car.
  5. A

FS: OEM steering wheel airbag

SOLD Excellent condition. (Click on images below for larger versions.)
  6. A

FS: pair each of 15mm and 20mm spacers

SOLD $75 shipped for each pair, or $125 for both pairs. I also may have some bolts if anyone needs some. bolt pattern: 5x112 hub bore: 57.1 wheel flange: 66.5, for typical Mercedes wheels I will post pictures if anyone needs me too.
  7. A

FS: OEM Maybach 62 wheels with tires

SOLD $1750 local sale or $2000 shipped OBO - wheel specs: OEM Maybach repainted Porsche Arctic Silver, 5x112 19x8 et67 all around (i have a pair of wheel-and-hubcentric 15mm spacers with bolts and a pair of wheel-and-hubcentric 20mm spacers with bolts that i'd be willing to include in the sale...
  8. A

FS: like-new Canon 17-40 f/4L

Sold like-new. date code is UX0613. purchased brand new from b&h. comes in original box with everything (lens, front and rear caps, lens pouch, lens hood, etc.).
  9. A

FS: OEM 6-spd shift knob

cleaning out the garage and getting rid of stuff i no longer need. this item is in great condition. sold.
  10. A

FS: (4) BBS RS hex caps

cleaning out the garage and getting rid of stuff i don't need. these are large thread caps, suitable for 17" and larger RS's. sold