GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FOR SALE: Defi Boost gauge (Blue Racer Edition)

Asking $120.00 OBO (Sells for about $160 brand new) email me or pm me. DEFI Blue Racer Boost Gauge (DF06501): Defi BLUE RACER meter model designed especially for the US market. Main features include stepping motor technology, affordable pricing, readout in US measurements, and BLUE...
  2. T

Engine started smoking last night...

...while driving home last night my engine started smoking, bad. Just had it towed. Everything was normal. My coolant level was low but my temp gauge was fine and no messages came up on my display. When I lifted the hood it looked like the smoke was coming from the back of the motor. Any...
  3. T

Me vs. Focus SVT

Believe it or not I only pulled a car on him and he was closing in on me... Pretty sure he had a turbo kit on his car or something b/c it was pretty quick. Anyway, we went from a 50mph roll and a 60 mph roll up to 110 or so. Each time I started out in 4th.
  4. T

Finally, a F-150 Lightning

Going over the Howard Franklin bridge I approached an '02 Lightning at about 70 and I dropped it in 4th and had him by about a car up til 110 when we shut down.
  5. T

vs 2008 G35-S

Just ran against my friend from work who just bought it about a month ago. I put about 2 cars on him from a 30 mph roll. I thought they were faster than that. Before anyone starts I already know if it were a G37-S it would have been a toatally different ball game. Just my 2 cents. By the...
  6. T

Me vs. STI, vids for those who don't believe...

I'm not going to lie and say I won but he only had me by about a car in 4th gear @ 104 mph. The STI is my friend's 2006 w/ Cobb tuning & TB exhaust. The first race was from a 30 mph roll in 2nd gear and the 2nd race was from a 50 mph roll in 3rd gear. I actually had him by a 1/2 a car in the...
  7. T

Me vs '99 CLK 430

My buddy picked one of these up for like 15 Grand a couple of weeks ago and wanted to run. I've been for a couple rides in it w/ him and I was a little apprehensive b/c it has exhaust and that V8 sounds mean plus it seemed to pull pretty hard when he'd step on it. So, we went from a 10 mph...
  8. T

300+ Car meet @ Phillippe Park in Safety Harbor, FL

tomorrow (Sunday, September 09, 2007) at 10:00 AM to whenever. It is sponsored by a new company here in Florida. They will be serving free BBQ and drinks. (I know this thread should be in VW meets but I'm trying to stir up a lot of interest).
  9. T

300+ Car Meet @ Phillippe Park in Safety Harbor, FL

tomorrow (Sunday, September 09, 2007) at 10:00 AM to whenever. It is sponsored by a new company here in Florida. They will be serving free BBQ and drinks. (I know this thread should be in VW meets but I'm trying to stir up a lot of interest).
  10. T

vs. '98 M3

We're both pulling out of our apt. complex at the same time but I was in front of him. As soon as I start heading S on US 19 I see him try and catch up to me and he gets next to me at the first traffic light. I'm looking over at his white M3 admiring it since was in pristine condition for...
  11. T

Fs: 2007 Rs Gti $21,500

Just testing the waters, please PM me with serious offers ONLY... Check my sig for mods. The car has 23,500 miles on it. Most of the miles are from me driving from Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale numerous times on business. The car is in mint condition.
  12. T

Me vs. '06 Evo 9

On Saturday night I was coming up to a light on US 19 in Clearwater and spotted a white Evo with gun metal rims sitting at the light that I was approaching. So, for the hell of it I pull up behind him and wait for the light to turn green. He takes off and I get next to him hoping he'll play...
  13. T

Is a Garrett GT28RS/71 upgrade for $5,500 good?

http://shop.fixxtuning.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.970/.f
  14. T

List ALL the things you've had fixed on your MKV

I'll start with my '07 Silver GTI 6 spd. 1. 2 blown diverter valves 2. 1 blown fuel pump 3. 1 passenger side electronic window lifter 4. Had strut bushings replaced (caused a real annoying clicking noise when turning the steering wheel) 5. OY update ***ALL UNDER WARRANTY*** Not too bad for...
  15. T

There's an F valve now...

... Apparently VWOA has come out with an "F" diverter valve. This is the second DV I've blown and the service technician told me the latest version is "F". I asked him if it ever reaches "Z" and he said yes, sometimes. Anyway, I'm hoping when I get my car back it won't blow again. But, when...
  16. T

APR emblem

What'd ya think?
  17. T

Ever since I went stage II APR I'm spiking to

23psi in 5th and almost 24 in 6th!!! And its holding at 22psi and 23, respectively!! Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to see these numbers but does this sound right? Before stage II I was running stage I and spiking to 20psi and 21 in 5th and 6th gears. Just curious if this sounds right or if...
  18. T

Which type of VAG-COM software do I need?

I just want to be able to customize certain settings like fog lights, seat belt warning, etc. There's like 8 different versions on Ross-tech's website. Thanks in advance!
  19. T

Does anyone know if our wastegate makes a noise?

... I've been hearing this strange rattling noise (very slight) at exactly 4500 RPM in 2nd and 3rd gears. It only lasts for a split second from 4500 to like 4700. To my understanding the wastegate opens at about that time to prevent overboost. Any thoughts?
  20. T

Why are dealerships such a--holes??

So I'm taking my car in for a couple of noises its been making lately and was told over the phone by this f--ked up dealer that they are going to update my ECU with the 0030 reflash. I have no problem with getting the update its what the a--hole said on the phone about me having a chip. He...