GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

2nd checkup done - but I have a question

I just had my 16,000km scheduled maintenance done. I had it done at 15,580km actually. When I picked up the car at the dealer afterwards and turned the car on, the MFD still said "Service in 500km". I went back inside and told the service department, and a guy came outside and reset it for me...
  2. G

My GTI was broken into :(

It happened sometime in the middle of the night. I woke up this morning to get ready for work and looked out the window and saw the passenger front window in my car had been totally smashed in. The crack addict that broke in (I assume it was a crack addict at least) rummaged through the glove...
  3. G

Can I get this ticket thrown out?

Hey everyone, Tonight while driving home from work I got pulled over by a cop after I went through an intersection. I went through a yellow light and it turned red while I was in the intersection. I went through because I felt it was safer for me to go through than stop. Anyway, he pulled me...
  4. G

Girls love the red glow

Has anybody noticed that while driving at night, when you have your hand on the shift, it glows the back of your hand red? I was driving with a girl and she told me that it was pretty sexy. She's right. :smile:
  5. G

Anybody ever read this book?

6. G

Some jerk scratched my car!

Just went out to the parking lot and noticed it. There's scratches of white paint on the rear driver side of the car near the bumber. The scratches spread from the side of the rear bumber to the side of the car. The white paint can actually be picked off a little bit, but there is definitely...
  7. G

little snowflake?

Hey ... I was driving my "non-girlfriend" to work this morning and I got a little beeping sound from the dash ... and then on the display there was a little snowflake picture that popped up, and the display next to it said 4 degrees. It stayed there for about 10 seconds and then it went away...
  8. G

Why do I need high octane fuel for my car?

One of my coworkers this morning told me that putting supreme gas (91 to 93 octane rating here in Nova Scotia) in my car is a big waste of money and that my engine doesn't need it, despite what the car manual says. Help me prove him wrong. Why is higher octane so important for my GTI? Also...