GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A_Alexander19

Low Profile Jack Suggestions

I've been looking for a good, reliable low profile jack to work on my car. I've read conflicting reviews on just about every jack I come across, so I thought I'd ask my fellow MKV owners what jack (and jack stands) you guys use or prefer. Sorry if this has been covered in another thread :biggrin:
  2. A_Alexander19

WTB Thunderbunny Rear Bumper (Unpainted or United Gray)

WTB Thunderbunny or Stock GTI Rear Bumper Looking to buy a thunderbunny or stock rear bumper for my 08 GTI. Preferably already painted United Gray but color doesn't necessarily matter. There is a dent and some paint damage on mine and it is most likely going to be cheaper to just buy a...
  3. A_Alexander19

A_Alexander19's GTI Timeline

A_Alexander19's GTI Build 2008 Volkswagen GTI -2.0T FSI -Automatic DSG Transmission -United Gray Metallic -59,000 miles when bought (July 2013) Completely OEM when bought except for the wheels. 18" Moda MD11 wheels painted black Light Smoked Mirror Turn Signals from...
  4. A_Alexander19

USP Motorsports License Plate LEDs

So I am currently looking to buy some license plate LEDs and the ones by USP Motorsports look pretty good. I can't find any reviews on these though and I don't want to buy them and then have to return them because they don't work. Any Suggestions?? Here is a picture and the link...
  5. A_Alexander19

Driver's Side Mirror Turn Signal Not Working

So I got a message on my dashboard and MFD that the left rear turn signal wasn't working. I noticed the side mirror turn signal also stopped working. I replaced the bulbs in the rear turn signals and now they work just fine but the side mirror turn signal still doesn't work. Do I need to replace...