GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. EOD_ron

Hey guys

Hey I know it's been a long time. I got rid of the GTI some time last year and picked up a Ram 4x4. As a status update, I am in the Huntsville, AL area now a an instructor for the EOD school here at Redstone Arsenal. I miss the GTI, but I know some of the older people are still keeping it real.
  2. EOD_ron

Anyone with VAG-COM in the Fayetteville (NC) area?

I'm going to be putting my new wheels on tomorrow and I know I am going to need someone to get rid of the TPMS light. Just Curious if anyone in the area has one.:help:
  3. EOD_ron

I'm Back!!!

I am finally back in the good ol' USA. Got to drive the GTI finally and I had forgotten how nice of a ride it really is.:thumbsup:
  4. EOD_ron

Official NC (Sandhills) Thread:

Hey just trying to get with all the people in the area. I'll be back in Fayetteville in a few weeks. Just saying what's up.:thumbsup:
  5. EOD_ron

Resolutions?

Just wanted to start a thread asking what people's New Years' Resolutions will (planned) be. Just state what you would like to change, then pop back in later on and say if you were successful or not. I could say I plan to quit smoking, but I have too many excuses to continue. :frown: Not sure...
  6. EOD_ron

Almost time!!

Well folks, it is almost that time for me to depart the Middle East. The days are now countable, yet still a few weeks away. Not too much longer and I will be posting from home (thank God), re uniting with the Family, and getting back into my GTI. Got some wheels several months ago, and yes I...
  7. EOD_ron

Thoughts and prayers

A younger guy in my unit, who is to remain nameless, was hit today in Mosul. I have known him for several years. Fortunately he is still alive. He may possibly may lose one of his legs though. If this happens, he will not be able to stay in our field of EOD. I am just asking for your thoughts...
  8. EOD_ron

Calling out Alf!!!!!........... Bring it!!

.....Top rock, top rock, (drop to the floor) helicopter into a windmill to a full flare and then into my freeze. .....Alf, sucka you just got served!:fighting0030:
  9. EOD_ron

Nice

Yesterday I recieved a random Care Package. Now when we get them, we are very thankful for them. Last night however, in my box........there was a UFC DVD, a thumbdrive, and a EuroTuner magazine. It was from April 05, but still it is awesome that it was in there. There were some other things, but...
  10. EOD_ron

2.5L owners...

What kind of gas mileage are you guys getting? I'll be heading back to the states on R&R next month and the wife is wanting an 08 Sebring. I talked to her about possibly getting a Jetta instead. Just wondering about the MPG thing for her sake. Thanks.:wink:
  11. EOD_ron

Quit bitching!

This is to all of the whiners crying about costing so much to fill up their GTI. If the price of gas is that big of a deal to you, try this: 1. Sell your GTI and buy something else. 2. Don't mod your car if you are going to bitch. 3. Drive it like you want to possibly save gas (that doesn't...
  12. EOD_ron

Hook me up por favor

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me 2 VW emblems so I can glue them to my JERRV (EOD) vehicle. I so want to rock them shits through these nasty ass Iraqi streets. If anyone is serious, PM me and I'll send you the address. And if I can get a set, I'll post some pics of it...
  13. EOD_ron

GTG in Mosul

Hey I am cordially inviting anyone who wants to attend to a GTG in the lovely city of Mosul, Iraq. The scenery is beautiful and the roadways are awesome to drive! The food is good too (because it's free). Wait until you meet the people. They are very anxious and eager to meet westerners. Vdub...
  14. EOD_ron

Huh?

Hey, is Alf still on here? I haven't had access to the site ( couldn't find a working proxy over here) in a good while.
  15. EOD_ron

Greetings from Mosul

To those who know me, I'm still alive. This place sucks, I want a beer, my car is not being driven......
  16. EOD_ron

Peace out.....for a while

Well folks, I am redeploying this weekend for another 12-15 months. And to top it off, I think I finally blew my DV. Ain't that some shit!!
  17. EOD_ron

NC Representing

Hey just moved down from Michigan. I've spoke to a few of ya'll. Who is in the Fayetteville area?:iono:
  18. EOD_ron

My apologies

Sorry I have been neglecting not only this forum, but kinda my car as well. I got married last month and kinda gave up on wanting the APR stage 3 kit. I think once I moved to NC I'll just get a bike instead. Oh, I need to borrow someone's car so I can teach the wife how to drive stick, because...
  19. EOD_ron

ATT: Anyone in KY?

I'm here at Ft. Campbell for a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone is in the area.
  20. EOD_ron

New toy

I'm getting a 110cc pocket rocket from my soldier today for $200 bones. Them shits are like $800+. It isn't old at all.:smoking: