GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. UberFast

New best kits radio dash kit single and double din

I have a new never opened dash kit by best kits. $15 shipped.
  2. UberFast

WTB: rubber mounting grommets for factory intake

I'm looking for the 4 rubber mounting grommets that goes on the bottom of the 2.0t fsi factory airbox intake. If you have some laying around that you don't need please contact me! Thanks!
  3. UberFast

Clutch slip? RPM's don't jump.

I have an 06 gti 6 MT with 103xxx miles. It's got APR stage 2+ and I'm on the stock clutch. I know that the stock clutches suck as it is and I know what typical clutch slip is but this has me puzzled. Happens somewhat intermittently but when I floor it sometimes it will just quit pulling as if...
  4. UberFast

Forge dv and forge boost tap

Trying to get rid of some stuff. For sale is my forge dv and forge boost tap. Came off my 06 gti 2.0t fsi. Should also fit tsi. Used so has some scuffs on it but in good working condition. Everything there for install. If I can find the extra set of o-rings I have for it then ill include them...
  5. UberFast

Downpipe for gtx3071r

I've tried searching and have had no luck. Mods can move this where they please. I have an 06 gti 2.0t currently apr stage 2+ with supporting mods. I'm going to be piecing together a big turbo kit, specifically a gtx3071r. I'm going to use the t3 exhaust manifold from 034Motorsports. What I'm...