GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Hux

FS: MY07 Tornado Red GTI

G'day all, Well the time has come for me to part with my pride and joy. Firstly, specs: Exterior: Tornado Red Interior: Anthracite leather Transmission: 6-speed manual Kilometres: 21,000km I purchased the car in April 2008 as a demonstrator from Central Coast Volkswagen with 350km on the...
  2. Hux

BBS, Koni, Eibach and more!

Hey guys, I'm returning my MkV GTI to stock in preparation for sale late this year/early next year. Items for sale: 18x8 BBS CM ET44 with Sumitomo HTR-Z III 225/40x18 SOLD I purchased these from Tire Rack about two years ago. The tyres have done about 15,000km and easily have another 20,000km...
  3. Hux

Official OZ Photo Section - of VW's Pics

Went as a passenger with the Missus to a local Mini GTG today. Our local Mini dealer (Kloster Mini Garage) held a free breakfast and coffee at 9:30am, followed by a drive to Caves Beach for lunch. The driving was far too sedate for a GTG in my opinion, but the rest of the day was great (22-ish...
  4. Hux

Rattle at idle - FIXED

Hey guys, In the last 5 days or so my car had developed a rattle when idling which was very noticeable inside the cabin, but difficult to hear from outside the car or even in the engine bay. The rattle started basically as soon as I pulled up to a halt, but ceased as soon as load was put on the...
  5. Hux

MkVI Bodykit by Caractere - ewwww!

Apparently you can screw up the MkVI. This makes the new HSV E2 range look good...... Link here, courtesy of World Car Fans. Oh, and I'm back in Aus after 4 months deployed o/s. Damn it's good to be back! :thumbsup:
  6. Hux

Dropped by my local dealer the other day and took a few photos.... The Omanyts on this R36 were 19s, rather than the standard 18s. They filled the guards nicely and gave the car a much squatter, tougher look. :drool:
  7. Hux

Possible Wheel Choices

As posted in the link, that's my car with the CMs. I guess I'm a bit biased, but I love these wheels. I think they suit the car really well, and I have always received positive comments from everyone who sees the car. The thing I really like about them is they are pretty unique - I've never seen...
  8. Hux

ABT MkVI GTI

Courtesy of World Car Fans. I think they could have done a lot better. :thumbdown:
  9. Hux

And you reckon the Panamera is bad...

I present to you the Aston Martin Cygnet concept......(courtesy of World Car Fans)
  10. Hux

OT: Mugen enhanced Civic Type R

Another courtesy of World Car Fans... I actually don't mind the regular Civic Type R. It doesn't drive as well as the GTI IMHO, but it is still a good steer and I don't mind the looks. This thing though..... :barf:
  11. Hux

Scirocco 'Remis' by HS Motorsport

Courtesy of World Car Fans...
  12. Hux

SYDNEY GTG - Northern Route

The few photos that I managed to take on the ferry. Was too busy driving to take anymore! :biggrin:
  13. Hux

Having a tub this afternoon after getting down n' dirty at the GTG yesterday...
  14. Hux

Some spring advice

I've got the Eibach Pro Kit with Koni FSDs and I think the stance is just right. Any lower and I'd be scraping on speed bumps. The front bumper scrapes slightly on steep driveways, but I can live with that. I think with your 19s, it would be a good setup. Edit: Burgs if you want to see my car...
  15. Hux

Online MkVI racing game - The GTI Project

Bit gimmicky, but addictive. http://www.gtiproject.com/ Post your best times! :thumbsup:
  16. Hux

Scirocco R20 spied at the 'Ring!

More here... Come on VW Aus, import it!!!
  17. Hux

BBS Wheel Picture thread

Here's mine, not as extreme as most here, but I like them. 18x8 BBS CM
  18. Hux

Scirocco by Caractere

Unveiled at Geneva... More here.
  19. Hux

Few more...
  20. Hux

Finally got some decent weather so was able to give the car a good wash....