GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. IFlyS5

FS: MKV R32 EVOMS Intake (Capital Area)

Just parted with my R32, so selling my like new EVOMS (Evolution Motosports) intake. Comes with: powder coated airbox CLEAN dry filter with sock red silicone tubing (matches the plug wires nicely) You'll need three metric bolts/washers/nuts for installation. The ones that came with the...
  2. IFlyS5

A few pics before NGP gtg

Heading out to the NGP open house in Lorton so got her cleaned up for the ride. Snapped a few pics for you guys:
  3. IFlyS5

Question for those with operational rear fog

Posted on Vortex also, but I know theres some folks on here that don't go there. Thought I'd hit you all up. Question for those of you running the rear rain/fog with no warning lights on the dash. I got my tails & ecu rewired last weekend and the subsequent vagging at a local meet. Both...
  4. IFlyS5

A few pics from yesterday (56k is warned)

Seeing that the DC area continues to have springtime in January, me & a buddy decided to snap a few pics yesterday on the GW Parkway near Mt. Vernon. He's the proud new owner of a Fahrenheit GLI (traded in the Jetta 2.5 last week). Enjoy the pics; I will most likely post up some more later today.
  5. IFlyS5

New intake installed (EuroSport content)

After much thought and reading posts of other's experiences, I decided on the Eurosport Cool-flo. The Carbonio looked nice, but failed to add any performance whatsoever--so I sold it! The installation of the ES was a breeze, engine cover was already off so it took maybe 20 mins. The...
  6. IFlyS5

FS: Carbonio intake for 2.0T FSI

Like new Carbonio intake, used for only 3K miles...practically new. These range from $250 to $275 new. Willing to let it go for $185 shipped. Buying a Neuspeed P-flow, fyi. Pic of intake installed: PM w/ questions.
  7. IFlyS5

A couple of new pics...

Sorry to any Vortexers who've seen these, but I know there's some in here that don't go there :biggrin: It's been a while since I posted some pics: New additions include R32 tails, Ace RS4s (18x8) in hyper-black, and blacked-out front emblem. I'm not a photographer, but I think they came out...
  8. IFlyS5

Hella part no. request

Looking for the Hella part number for the dark red (R32 style) tails. Anyone who has these, post it up for me please! Thanks!
  9. IFlyS5

FS: 20th Anniversary GTI Badge Red w/ chrome

Up for grabs is a 20th Anniversary GTI badge. These are extremely rare and hard to find. Brand new, never used. $50.00 shipped to the lower 48.
  10. IFlyS5

Euroswitch Question

No intelligent responses on Tex, so I'll try here. Do those of you with the Euroswitch have your guages illuminated with parking lights switched on? I have DRLs disabled already through Vag-com (fogs are DRLs now), so the switch does allow use of parking lights, and parking lights + fogs, but...