GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. grankin

1:24 Volkswagen Golf IV/5 R32 V6 Diecast model

Specifically, a 1:24 scale Mk 4/5 V-6 Maisto with openable doors, hatch, & hood, very red. (they're the fastest ones, of course) In mint condition, as depicted. but lacking original box & display case. Asking US$25, shipped anywhere in US for $18. PM me if interested. Offered on Ebay at a...
  2. grankin

WTB: L and R lower grilles

OEM or honeycomb. Wanted to replace those "customized" by the previous owner, who installed LED units which have failed. I have never seen honeycomb style to match my center grille, but if they're out there ... they'd be v. cool. How much, shipped to 53705, please?
  3. grankin

Ignition noise

I finally got tired of using the aged iPod in the iPod dock, for it fails to understand 'shuffle' when hooked up that way. So I got me a long cable with audio plugs at each end and a plug for the 12V 'cigar lighter' with a 5V USB connection. Now I can use the iPhone 4S as the sound source...
  4. grankin

FS: Euro headlight switch

Converted car to stock switch, so this is for sale: $50 or best offer. Except I cannot sort out how to actually post an image, so most probably know what a Euro headlight switch looks like.