GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GXX

FS: GTI Monster mats $40 !

Used set of 4 mats, $40 + shipping. They just need a good washing and they'll be like new :) Paypal accepted.
  2. GXX

FS: Open grill covers

I got these from partsforvw. $20 shipped to any of the 48 contiguous US states.
  3. GXX

FS: 16" winter alloys with almost new tires

Just in time for winter is a set of Sport Edition E2 16X7 with 205/55QR16 Dunlop Graspic DS-2. They were only used for one winter and now must go since I don't have the GTI anymore. Here's what they look like: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5778 I paid $644.92 from Tirerack...
  4. GXX

OMFG, UGH

3500 miles and I have no problems! I hate this! My doors and windows work perfectly, there are no rattles, my Eibachs make cornering great, plus I don't have any CELs. God, I hate this car. Everybody, beware, don't buy this car. You'll hate it! :eek:
  5. GXX

FS: 1 axle bolt

Have an extra one, $5 shipped to your door. US only.
  6. GXX

Bass anomaly

Anyone get the insane bass boost when switching radio stations sometimes? Out of nowhere, the bass sounds like it's about to blow the speakers apart. Change channels again and it's fine. A bit weird, doesn't happen often but I've caught it a few times already.
  7. GXX

GTI Racing now available on Steam

19.95 :) http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=3000
  8. GXX

Winter wheels, purchased!

Got the closeout alloys on tirerack with some dunlop graspics. I'm all set for snow :thumbup:
  9. GXX

Does your car...bead?

I :wub: Zaino
  10. GXX

Eibach Pro-kits, installed!

The two fronts were a real PITA! Lowered on Eibach Pro-Kits which are 1" all around. Started at about 5pm, finished around 9pm'ish. Wasn't too bad, if only all springs were like the rears :) Work in progress pics that I took with my Treo. The digicam ran outta juice :( [Working the fronts]...
  11. GXX

TPMS button

I picked up a 2007 GTI MKV last week and noticed I do not have the TPMS button near my shifter? Is this normal? The window sticker says TPMS, the manual say TPMS with a picture of the button, but there's no button there in the car. Anyone want to doublecheck theirs for me? :)
  12. GXX

Sping install parts

I'm getting some Eibach Pro-kits installed. Aside from getting 2 new axle bolts, are there any other parts that are needed? Anything I should look out for?