GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

FS: OEM Stock Downpipe for GTI

I'm selling my Stock/OEM Downpipe from my GTI which has about 5,000 miles on it and is in perfect condition. More than anything I just want to get it out of my garage, so I'll sell it cheap. Asking $100 shipped + 3% for stupid PayPal fees) (shipping should be around $50) and I can have it...
  2. I

FS: New South Boost Gauge w/ Pod!

I have a New South Boost Gauge (matching blue-led) w/ Pod for any MKV GTI (should fit GLIs as well I assume). It's in perfect condition, all you'll need to install it is some vacuum cable to run the boost gauge to the engine and you're set! I'm asking $85 shipped (plus 3% to cover stupid...
  3. I

FS: Autotech Catback Exhaust

Selling my used Autotech Cat-Back Exhaust! The Exhaust has about 5,000 miles on it and is in great condition overall. The tips need some polish and shine, but overall it's in great shape. The exhaust has 3" piping and can connect to the OEM DP, or any other DP for that matter. The exhaust...
  4. I

FS: AWE Downpipe

For sale is my used AWE Downpipe. It's the 400cel version and is in perfect condition (it looks amazing compared most of the DPs out there for our cars. This was on my GTI for about 1,000 miles and I took it off cause I got a good deal on a TT downpipe and the AWE Downpipe has been in my...
  5. I

Possibly Parting out my 07 GTI

I have my car listed for sale for $19,000 with all the below mods, but am considering parting out my car and dropping the price to $18,000. Here's the link to my FS Ad if you're interested or know anyone who is... http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36742 I'm considering parting...
  6. I

FS: 2007 Black Magic GTI $19,000 w/ Pictures!

The car is an 2007 Black Magic 6-Speed Manual Transmission, 4-Door, with Interlagos Interior. The car has a great 2.0 Turbo engine, which is loads of fun! The car has all the basic amenities: Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Steering, Xenon Lights, 6-Disc In Dash Player (MP3 Capable), Aux...
  7. I

FS: 2007 BM GTI

I've been considering selling my car and getting something a little bit more "luxurious", but am teetering back and forth. So here goes... The car is an 2007 Black Magic 6-Speed Manual Transmission, 4-Door, with Interlagos Interior. The car currently has 13,5XX miles and has been perfect. No...
  8. I

GTI vs Mustage SVT/Cobra

I don't generally street race, but I was went out for a quick cruise and ran into a either 03/04 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. Quick specs: SN-95 2 Supercharged (2003-2004) Debuting in early 2002, the 2003 Cobra came with a supercharged 4.6 L DOHC engine rated at 390 hp (291 kW) and 390 ft·lbf...
  9. I

FS: Canon SD450 (with box, cables, etc.)

I'm selling my Canon SD450 as I recently upgraded my camera and no longer plan on using this great camera. As you can see, it comes complete with manual, warranty card (not filled out) cables, charger, and (3) rechargeable batteries (the third battery is in the camera already). I've taken...
  10. I

DVDs, Games, TI89, Computer Equip, Etc.

I have a lot of random stuff for sale. PayPal is the preferred method and feel free to PM me or post if you have any questions/concerns. Thanks! Hewlett Packard 10BII Financial Calculator with Manual and Leather Pouch: $20 Shipped Texas Instruments TI-89: $70 Shipped Apple Optical...
  11. I

Feeler: AWE Downpipe

I'm crazy, but I wanted to gather interest on a basically brand new AWE Ceramic 400-Cell Downpipe that was purchased less than a month ago. Here's my thread with pictures for reference: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3135319 The Downpipe is awesome, great power gains, no issues what...
  12. I

HELP! My boost guage needs your aide!

A fellow Texer and I installed my New South Performance gauge and pod several weeks back, however the furrel was wrong and I assumed that was the problem with my gauge. Well, I sent it back and just installed the new one and have similar problems, which is extremely extremely frustrating. The...
  13. I

FS: Xbox 360 Games, Live, Controller, and DVDs!

I'm not sure if this ok to post in here or not, so if it isn't then sorry... I have a bunch of Xbox 360 games that I'm done playing, a brand new and sealed Xbox Live Package (12-month Xbox Live subscription, Xbox Communicator (Headset), 200 Xbox Marketplace Points, and Billiards Xbox Live...
  14. I

WTB: AWE or Milltek Downpipe!

Looking for a AWE or Milltek Downpipe for my 07 GTI. If you have one for sale or know where to find one for an inexpensive price, please let me know. Thanks! :thumbsup:
  15. I

Utah/Salt Lake City Owners...Questions...

Have any of you Utah owners had your cars chipped yet and with what? I'm thinking about the GIAC, but from reading, there's no CEL delete for running an upgraded DP, which is a turn-off. Do you guys know anything about Streamline (authorized GIAC) or Alex Auto (authorized APR)? I'm looking at...
  16. I

HELP! Want to purchase new TBE and upgrade Exhaust System!

I've been doing research, but haven't had or at least found any extensive reviews on any one system and definitely not a concensus on the "best" exhaust. I want to stay around $1,000 at most new, but ideally would buy used and save some cash. I want something that isn't too loud, but...
  17. I

WTB: Turbo Back Exhaust (TBE) or seperate Downpipe/Cat-Back Exhaust

As the title says, I'm looking for a TBE, but can settle for a DP or Exhaust. To be honest, not looking for anything too specific at this point, so shoot me what you have and we'll go from there. I'm in Utah if it helps. Thanks! =)
  18. I

FS: VW Guitar and VW Fast *NIB* & Sealed! $300 Shipped!

I just received both my VW Guitar as well as my Fast over the last week and I have both for sale. Both are brand new and sealed as you can see, but if you'd like more pictures I can get them for you. I'm asking $300 shipped for the VW Guitar and $85 Shipped for the, "Fast." If you're...