GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Teamaker

Boost Gauge / Boost Tap

Recently picked up a NewSouth boost gauge. I have installed a newer BSH PCV revamp with the Boost Tap on the intake manifold instead of the normal block-off cap. I figured I would just use the nozzles on the tap to...tap the boost, but the diameter is too large. The boost gauge also came with a...
  2. Teamaker

Insurance Question

Sooooooooooo about 2 months ago I sustained some cosmetic damage to my GTI from a tree limb falling during an ice storm. My auto insurance had an independent appraiser come out and do, well, an appraisal. Since I am new to my area, I just told the insurance company that I'd get the work done at...
  3. Teamaker

WTB: Intake

Need a new intake and looking for anything reasonable for the price. Probably just a filter on a stick would be fine (ie: EVOMS, P-flo, etc.) Also interested in something louder than quieter. I'm still young. So if you've got an extra one lying around, throw me a bone (or a PM).
  4. Teamaker

Taking GTI to Korea?

Soooooo I'm expecting PCS orders to Korea in the next few weeks and I'm wondering if I should take my car with me. Like I said, I don't have orders yet, so I'm not sure about CSP, how long I'll be there, or where in Korea I will be stationed specifically. I know there is a decently large...
  5. Teamaker

BBS SR

Newish 'winter' wheel by BBS. 18", Super affordable for BBS, Anthracite, under 25lbs... I think they would look dashing on a MKV but since they're so new I can't seem to find any pics on this forum or the interwebs themselves. Anyone pulled the trigger on them?
  6. Teamaker

Opinions on Carbon Fiber Vinyl?

I recently moved from a state that required plates on both the front and back (bleh) to a state which only requires rear plates (yay). While this is great, I will unfortunately be left with a couple beautiful holes in my grille. I would like to replace it with something fancy, but that requires...
  7. Teamaker

Lazy Saturday and Plasti-dip

When I purchased my GTI, one of the previous owners had done a decent job of painting the emblems and the OEM Charlestons black, but they were clearly showing their age, so it was time for some pre-spring cleaning. I was not really interested in keeping my emblems looking like black-holes so I...
  8. Teamaker

Help Me Learn More About My Car

Soooooooo Hello everybody. I posted in the introduction section for courtesy's sake but I doubt that's where everyone heads to when they go to the forum. Anyway, about a week ago I bought a GTI Fahrenheit with 87k and I believe I am the 4th owner. It is clear that minor modifications have been...