GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Clutch bleeding assistance please :)

So I replaced my master cylinder on the clutch pedal and now need to bleed the clutch/brake system. I capped the resvoir and pumped the pedal a few times but I’m not building any pressure and the resvoir still looks full? I know it’s all tied into the brakes as well but my battery is out and...
  2. M

DIY Request Please!

Has anyone replaced their Clutch Master Cylinder? I cant find a DIY anywhere!?! Please tell me I'm stupid, and post a link. I dont need a video or anything fancy, just a good old fashioned DIY. Thank yoU! :bow:
  3. M

DIY Request

Has anyone replaced their Clutch Master Cylinder? I cant find a DIY anywhere!?! Please tell me I'm stupid, and post a link. I dont need a video or anything fancy, just a good old fashioned DIY. Thank yoU! :bow:
  4. M

Clutch Pedal Issue?!

So! No strange smells, check engine lights, no noticeable leakage or performance issues and out of no where my clutch pedal didn't stick to the floor, but was slow to return after I pushed it down?! When in gear, no slippage, nada. But when shifting or down shifting it would take a second for...
  5. M

Strange Clutch Issue?!

So! No strange smells, check engine lights, noticible leakage or performance issues and out of no where my clutch pedal didn't stick to the floor, but was slow to return after I pushed it down?! When in gear, no slippage, nada. But when up shifting or down shifting it would take a second for the...
  6. M

Quick Front Strut Mount Question

I have an 08 GTI and am noticing a noise from my front, drivers side shock area. I'm thinking strut mount bearing BUT The noise doesn't happen when I'm turning the steering wheel, only at slow/medium speeds 10-45 mph, and going straight over medium to light bumpy surfaces?! It's not shaking or...
  7. M

GTI the only one to focus on now.. Said goodbye to my Corrado.

Now it's time to make the GTI put the same Smile on my face the Corrado did. The GTI is an 08, stock 4-door, leather, 6 speed, 53k miles, Bought it CPO so the mods will stay minimal until that's over. Probably looking at suspension,
  8. M

Shine'd up my Black Magic GTI! Opti-coat Goodness!

Tried Opticoat for the first time, this stuff is Bananas!! Washed/claybar'd, washed again. Then polished the paint out (twice) Then did an IPA wipe down (alcohol/water mixture) Ended the 6 hour ordeal with 15 minutes applying thee opti-coat 2.0. On to the pics
  9. M

Oem Headlight question

I am curious about the headlights. I have an 08 with the HIDs and just today noticed (while parked in front of a large window) that none of my lighting options (DRL's,p high beams, low beams, etc) light up the inner lights on the headlight assemblies?! Are the inner ones supposed to be the high...