GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. natypes

WANTED:stock downpipe

So, I effed around and left my downpipe at the shop that installed my atp downpipe a bit too long and now they don't have it. I kinda don't blame them, its been like 6 months. I'm pissed anyways though. Sooooo, I need a stock downpipe since the car's for sale and I need to be able to provide it...
  2. natypes

2006 6-spd pkg 2 (stg 2) - $16,000

*NEW THIS IS LOW AS I CAN TAKE PRICE* Car is in excellent shape. A few rock chips up front but nothing bad. Valances have been painted to match the car and match perfectly. Car has right at 40K miles and has never had one single problem. I also have the extended 100,000 mile warranty that I...
  3. natypes

How bad does our A/C stink at times?

I had picked up my twins from school today (they're 5 y/o). It started raining so I turned on the a/c for the first time in a few days. One of my boys said, "Ewww I smell cheese and pooh" lmao. I cracked up. Of course I'm sure most of you know the horrendous smell from the a/c after not being...
  4. natypes

My latest paint job (bike related)

Didn't know whether to put this in ot or pics. Since it's not GTi-related I went with ot. I paint motorcycles on the side. I recently finished a pearl white bike that looks pretty sweet. It's a blue pearl over the white from House of Kolors called Lazuli blue pearl. It's got a really cool effect...
  5. natypes

Another happy Revo Stg 2 customer

Got the ATP DP and stage 2 done wednesday. The car pulls like crazy of course. I still haven't got to get on it through 3 gears yet. It gets to 100 so freaking fast. I do have a couple of questions though. I have a boost guage so what should I be peaking at? I think my PCV vavle is gone b/c I...
  6. natypes

Anyone have a venus?

The phone, not the razor. My new-every-two is up this weekend and I plan on getting a Venus. I was going to go with the Voyager, but it's too big. I don't like phones that big. Just wondering if anyone had the Venus and had any pros/cons they would like to share. Here's a link...
  7. natypes

Changing sparkplugs

So, is this as simple as I think it is? Anyone done it? The dealer wanted 129 freaking bucks to do it. Any special tools needed? Anything I need to be careful of?
  8. natypes

My GTi and one shot of my bike

I put my Eibach sportlines on the other day. I love them. The rear is about 1/4 to 1/2" too low for me, but I can deal w/ it. It handles awesome. Also, the ride is NOT bouncy or harsh at all. Feels like stock. I guess I'm used to riding the stock springs w/ the spacers in. yeah...
  9. natypes

Anybody running 17X7 w/ 35et?

I found some wheels I like. Unfortunately they are 35 et. But, I could get 17X7. I am about to be lowered on Eibach Sportlines 1.8F and 1.6R. Anybody think I will have problems? I think I might. I have searched all the wheel threads everywhere and couldn't find anyone running 35 et. here is my...