GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tjlilman

Axles

What has been your experience with the mkv axles? On my mkiv I went through a bunch if axles. I'm at 23ftg all around on my rabbit and wondering how long until I should expect to hear the dreaded clicking, if ever. I've done some research and there seems to be mixed reviews on the strength of...
  2. tjlilman

SD car clubs

What are the SD clubs? I regularly attend the Midway meet and Baja Thursdays in Carlsbad. Just wondering if there are any clubs out here
  3. tjlilman

Wtb Rabbit front lip

Looking for a front lip preferably votex. Don't care what color. Let me know :biggrin:
  4. tjlilman

Any paralegals?

I am finishing up my certification as a paralegal and wondering if there are any other paralegals or future paralegals on here? Any advice to someone just entering the field? Interesting stories? I just landed my first job in a firm and start on Monday which should give me some excellent...
  5. tjlilman

FT/FS Stock 16's

Looking to trade my wheels (I believe they're called magny cours?) plus cash on my end. Open to pretty much anything, let me know what you got. Wheels are in good shape. Tires are 80% :thumbsup:
  6. tjlilman

MKV Rabbit axle

Its an 09 Rabbit Auto. Passanger side axle, inner boot. 60k miles OEM axle. Just put coils on a week ago and noticed this today... Boot isnt torn it just looks like theres oil coming out the ends of the boot. No clicking or play in the axle either :confused: Friend of mine was telling me the...