GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

fs: golf r oem hpfp

pulled off at 20k. traded in the car, no longer needed. perfect for spare of hpfp upgrade. you will need to move over your oem pressure switch and relief asking $120 shipped
  2. 0

.:R32 for sale 3408 UG 13k

hello all, I am trying to sell my R32. I bought it back in June 2016. looking to get into something else. I moved to Texas but the car is in Bakersfield, CA. the car has been garaged since I moved out here in July. if I cant sell it ill trade it for something else in November. but hoping someone...
  3. 0

looking at a R32....what to look out for

hey all, I am looking to buy a r32 with 60k, the carfax shows the car has been serviced at 3-4k intervals. no accidents, nothing bad stuck out to me. it did have a fuel pump replaced at 4k but that really no biggie. what do I need to look out for? thanks all
  4. 0

CTS k04 kit (socal)

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104485
  5. 0

GFB DV+

sold
  6. 0

FS/FT BBS CH REPS 18X8 35+ SOCAL

selling this set, recently installed a k04 and do not want to eat these tires up. wheels were purchased for $700 and tires ran me $400 bucks tires are 215/40/18 looking for $660 picked up or met half way (2 hours away max) wheels are not bent or cracked, tires have about 5k miles on them, no...
  7. 0

brand new vwr intake

Brand new vwr intake for fsi motor. Asking 435. Ecs sales it for 559 on there site.
  8. 0

fsi apr intake

Selling a fsi Apr intake. Brand new. $240
  9. 0

socal: solo werk coilovers

Selling a set of solo week coilovers minus the end links. I have the wrenches. Located in Bakersfield. Looking to get $240 picked up or plus shipping. PayPal accepted. These do have the 034 mounts
  10. 0

osir vent pod/glowshift boost gauge/boost tap

I have these items for sale. Looking for $110 shipped. Located in Bakersfield California. Txt me for pics. 6614440572
  11. 0

FS: ASA GT06 w/tires and TPMS

wheels are ASA GT06 black with the machine inner face usually on the golf6 forum 661-444-0572-joe specs: 18x8 40 offset tires: 1 sumitomo HTR A/S P01 (W-Speed Rated) and 3 ContiSportContact 2, tires have plenty of life still. wheels have your normal lug hole marks, one wheel has rash not...
  12. 0

some help please, EPC/engine workshop failure

long story short, i bought a 2009 MK5 last year on the 26th. installed an APR stage 1 a week later and the ecu fried up. dealer replaced ecu with no cost to me. almost a year later i installed stage one revo tune december of 2013. car ran great no issue i was happy. saturday Jan 15th, car gave...
  13. 0

FS: Rhino Roof Rack w/ Thule fairing (socal)

selling my roof rack. used for maybe not even a month. i moved into an apartment and cant wash my car here. looking to get $260 firm out of this. comes with keys/locks and everything to install. bought for the 4DR gti. i am located in bakersfield, Ca. i can ship but buyer must pay for all fees...