GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Fog Lights + Euroswitch

Projector Fog Lights with yellow bulbs: $100 Euroswitch: sold
  2. K

FS/FT: VOLK RE30

Volk RE30 18x8 5x112 17lbs each Gunmetal Grey Selling my Volk RE30 Wheels. I run an 8mm spacer on all 4 and still fit a 235 tire without issues. It's a great forged wheel for the street and track. Would be interested in trades for other lightweight track wheels that are at least 8" wide. Also...
  3. K

APR Low Pressure Fuel Pump

APR LPFP upgrade for 2.0T FSI/TSI cars. 100% plug and play upgade. No issues with it whatsoever. $500 shipped. Pump mounted under the car APR Controller
  4. K

P3Cars VIDI Gauge

$old
  5. K

17z Rear BBK Brackets

$old
  6. K

FS/FT: Volks RE30

Selling my Volks RE30 Wheels. They were originally 5x100 and were redrilled to 5x112 and powdercoated gunmetal grey by the previous owner. They are 18x8 and i think et56. I run an 8mm spacer on all 4 corners to clear the shock/struts on my coilovers and still fit a 235 tire without issues. It's...
  7. K

Pirelli Tire

(1) 225/40/18 Pzero tire. 50% life. $70
  8. K

Vagcom

$old
  9. K

Unibrace Xb

I have a black Unibrace Xb for sale with brand new hardware. I got a welded in roll bar so I no longer need it. I ran it for about 2 months beforehand and it stiffened up the rear significantly. $250+shipping in the continental US
  10. K

Hawk HPS Pads

$old
  11. K

TSI HPFP Replacement

I'm replacing my fuel pump due to a p2293/p2294 code. I chose to DIY since it's a pretty easy job. However, the new revision pump does not match mine, so I'm unable to reattach the hard line to the bottom. This is a picture side by side of my stock pump (left) and the newest revision pump...
  12. K

Wheel Stud Conversion Kit

sold
  13. K

Unibrace

There is a group buy on golfmk6. Just thought I'd give a heads up to everybody. http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85446
  14. K

18" O.Z. Superturismo LM

I have O.Z. Superturismo LM wheels for sale. I put ~2000 miles on them before one wheel/tire was damaged in an accident, so i bought a new one to replace it. the new one has maybe 500 miles on it. 18x8 et48 5x112 21 lbs each Matte Graphite finish Wheels only: $1200 Wheels with tires: $1600...
  15. K

FS/FT Black Karthoums

sold
  16. K

Cage for Jetta

I'm looking to go a little further with my car and delete the rear seats for a cage/harness. Are there any bolt-on options that fit a jetta/GLI? It's not my daily and will be autocrossed/some hpde next year, but i would still like to drive it to work and on weekends when i feel like it. I'm...
  17. K

Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar

Same one as here:http://www.neuspeed.com/107/2/0/1648/2502253-neuspeed-rear-anti-sway-bar-25mm.html $175 shipped in the continental us SOLD
  18. K

USP Downpipe

sold