GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rcuppernall

FS: Gti Tein springs

Slightly used Tein springs for mk5 and mk6 GTI. 100$ plus you pay shipping.
  2. rcuppernall

GIAC Flashloader

Sold
  3. rcuppernall

FS: Tenzo R's. 18" 5x112. Va beach

Good condition Tenzo R. No curbage just minor nicks from every day driving. Tires have about 30% left. Local sale only. Sorry won't ship. 600$ obo
  4. rcuppernall

FS: Denvers. Va Beach

As it states. 175$obo. Looking for local sale only. No shipping. I can include pressure sensors. 17" 5x112
  5. rcuppernall

2010 F23T GTI VA BEACH

[IMG]http: ASKING:$16,000OBO Miles: 58k Location: Va Beach, Va INTERIOR: The interior is stock except for the tint. I have a trunk cover for the back and the netting as well. -AUX INPUT AS WELL AS THE IN THE CENTER CONSUL -BLUETOOTH -SATELLITE RADIO ENGINE: -F23T FRANKENTURBO 350WHP/375TQ...
  6. rcuppernall

FS: Denver's 250$obo

Deleted
  7. rcuppernall

FS/FT: Audi S line Titanium edition wheels

FS/FT: Audi S line Titanium edition wheels. Good shape all around except for one wheel with minor curb(not from curbing). 18" 5x112. Looking for Detroits and Talledegas for trade. That lives in the area. No blind trades. 750$obo All cleaned up and ready.
  8. rcuppernall

FS: turbo hardware kit

This is the ecs kit. Paid 60. 50$ shipped
  9. rcuppernall

FS: Sway bar links made by Delphi brand new

Never used, never opened sway bar links. Bought them off of Ecs. Paid 50$ some shipping. Looking for 40$ shipped
  10. rcuppernall

FS: Forge Dv spacer

Slightly used forge spacer. Comes with all hardware. 45$ shipped
  11. rcuppernall

Fs: Ipad2 16gb used black wifi

In good condition other then a couple small dings. The glass is perfect. Looking to get 250$ shipped. This is obo but don't low ball me. Comes with 2 cases
  12. rcuppernall

Audi S-Line Titanium Edition Wheels and Tires

All wheels are in good condition. A couple of them have some dings from some rocks I suppose but nothing from curbing. The tires have about 50% life left on them. They are 18x8 and the offset is 43. Looking to get 1200 with tires and 1000 for just the wheels. I really do not wanna ship this...
  13. rcuppernall

FS: 550cc injectors; Brand New

Brand new, never used 550cc injectors. 100$ shipped [/url][/IMG]
  14. rcuppernall

WTB: 3" Resonator

Anyone have a resonator with a 3" inlet and outlet just laying around that i can take of your hands. Thanks!
  15. rcuppernall

FS: JVC KW-AV61 double den and Sirius Radio

FS/FT: JVC KW-AV61 double den and Sirius Radio Selling my JVC screen. It's only one month old. Sold my car so I no longer need it. Paid 400$ for everything. 215$shipped on the radio 250$shipped for everything. I will also entertain some trades. Anything that would work with a MK6 GTI