GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

Two 18" OEM Wheels Wanted.

Just got my RA970's mounted (love the tires!) .... and come to find out I have two rims that are bent pretty good....thanks to some unavoidable potholes! :mad: They're driveable, but I don't want them on the car for long.. currently both in the rear. Does anyone have a decent pair of used rims...
  2. Z

Two 18" OEM Wheels Wanted.

Just got my RA970's mounted (love the tires!) .... and come to find out I have two rims that are bent pretty good....thanks to some unavoidable potholes! :mad: They're driveable, but I don't want them on the car for long.. currently both in the rear. Does anyone have a decent pair of used...
  3. Z

Pulls hard, then goes flat?? Not consistent.

Hello.. Looking for advice with my 06. I've got the updated piston styel diverter valve, new cam follower, new PCV (recall), new coilpacks (recall)... new plugs (stock Bosch)... and new fuel filter.. ARP Stage 2, stock fuel pump.. I'll get on it hard in 3rd and it'll initially hit...
  4. Z

My 06 versus my neighbors 06. Funstuff.

Hey guys.. Fairly new to the forum here, great stuff. I wanted to share some interesting fun I enjoyed last week. I have an 06 with 108,000 miles on it (Have owned it since 4000 miles new), had a a new head installed back at 50k miles due to the cam, hpfp follower exploding and destroying...