GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Need help pricing car for sale

Hi there. Just bought a new car and have a chance to trade in the GTI and need help deciding the value of the car. Here are the specs: Original owner bought from Georgetown VW 2007 GTI 5 door 98,000 KM 6 speed manual Candy white exterior Plaid cloth interior Currently on 16" OEM Vw biolines...
  2. G

Looking for: oem exhaust for 2007 4dr gti

Anyone have one in good condition for sale?
  3. G

intermittent wipers stopped working? Vagcom fix?

I just noticed that my intermittent wipers no longer work like they originally did. When the car was new and the wiper stock set to the middle detent, the wipers move constantly. As you approach a stop, the wipers would move at a much slower speed. Now, when I come to a stop, the wipers do...
  4. G

OEM Euro springs

Does anyone here know if we can get these locally?
  5. G

Tiny spots of rust

Does anyone else have tiny spots of rust all over their paint?
  6. G

24,000km service?

The service indicator on my MFD came on today indicating that my '07 GTI needed to be serviced now. According to the manual, the next service interval after 16,000km is 32,000km. Should I just take it into service or just reset it and bring it back into service when the car hits 32,000km?
  7. G

FS - FAST (Sealed New in Box)

I received my FAST from VW and it needs a new home! Please follow the link to the auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230165314562&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013
  8. G

Please help me reinstall my OEM shift knob

I'm having a little difficulty with reinstalling my OEM GTI shift knob after having replaced it with a custom boot. I can't seem to get the plastic ring back on...it sandwiches the shift boot to the shift knob (the black plastic right below the boot in the pic below). Do you just need extreme...