GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

CCW reps 18" staggered brand new NJ

For sale are brand new 18" ccw reps sized 18x8.5 et 35 and 18.9.5 et 40. They are brand new never mounted just took out of the box and tried one wheel on to see what the fitment was like. Perfect fitment in my opinion for a mkv gti/jetta. I bought these about 3 weeks ago for $670 shipped and I...
  2. B

Picture of the car

Took a semi decent photo a couple days ago. Car is filthy but a decent shot otherwise. Comments/critism welcome
  3. B

Englishtown raceway park 09/26/12

Hey just wanted to see if some people wanted to head down to the strip tomorrow? Ill be there in my 10 wolfsburg doing a couple passes to see what improvements my car has made since i went last. They open at 5pm and start closing down around 10pm. Its $25-$30 for 3 passes down the 1/4mile. Let...
  4. B

Rusty's island euro customs!!

Just wanted to give these guys a huge shout out! I went there to get the unitronic stage 1+ tune and while I was not able to leave home with the tune due to hardware issues on my car, these guys customer service is top notch! They spent over 5 hours trying to pin point the issue with the car and...