GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

anyone with a Bentley please help

Swapping Out My Left Right Shifter Cable Soon Wondering If Anyone Knows What Needs To Be Removed Thanks
  2. M

horrible screeching when accelerating!!

Started A Couple Days Ago But When I Accelerate All Gears Even JusT Revving It I Get A Horrible Screeching Sound From Around The Turbo Area. By The Rear pcv It Sounds Like Belt Slip Mixed With Exhaust Leak. It Doesn't Always Do It But When It Does I Don't Seem To Build Boost All The Way. If...
  3. M

roaming idle

So lately I've been having an intermittent idle problem when i am coasting. My idle will bounce back and forth between 600 and 1250. It only does this when I'm going about 20mph and as soon as i slow to a stop it goes back to normal. I thought it was plugs so changed them, and i also just put...
  4. M

thermostat change...

This is more of a rant than anything else I've been putting it off for awhile because i knew it was going to suck .BUT DAMN!!!! What a pain in the butt Anyone thinking of doing this make sure you have awhile to do it. I would have been better off taking manifold off and cleaning valves at the...
  5. M

oil smells like gas

Is this normal? Strong smell on bottom of oil cap. I get a Good amount of moisture on the cap too. Frothy i mean.
  6. M

can gateway fault help

Just got ross-tech cable today and did an autoscan and have a code in can gateway idk how to get rid of. i do have my coding set to uk for light functions. Would that be causing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!! Saturday,23,February,2013,14:56:58:29306 VCDS Version...
  7. M

wtb shifter cable

Looking for left right shift cable for my 07 mkv. Down pipe burned through my stock cable and feels really tacky when car gets hot.
  8. M

handbrake loosening up

About 2 months ago I adjusted my handbrake and everything was nice and tight,4 clicks and it would hold firm. But it seems to be loosening up quite a bit as it now takes 11 clicks to hold. Is this just my brakes wearing down or do you think my nut loosened up?
  9. M

WTB: Stock exhaust clamp

looking for a stock rusty exhaust clamp for my fsi.
  10. M

Shift cables help!!

Can someone post a few pictures of how their shift cables go into the heat shield by their downpipe? I need to see how the factory heat shield in the exhaust tunnel looks with the cables.
  11. M

WTB shifter cables

looking for shift cables for my 07 GTI FSI 6mt
  12. M

Airbag light after boost gauge install

So I installed my podi boost gauge today and it all seemed to go well, then I started the car up to go for a drive and noticed the airbag light on and the mfd yelled at me saying airbag fault. I used fuse taps to wire the gauge, slot 4 for switched and slot 17 for constant. I did pull...
  13. M

Shifter sticking

So lately I've noticed my shifter starting to stick left and right when my car is hot. It does it so bad that if i go to put the car in reverse, it will just hang out there until i move it back to center. I took off my linkages and lubed them up to no avail. I've also taken the shift boot off...