GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I have a 40 s&w as my bedside, but typically carry 9mm when out and about.
  2. C

Id suggest the 638 bodyguard or bodyguard 38 special w laser. The 638 has a little hammer that won't catch and allow single action shots.
  3. C

Yes i have, recoil is nothing. I have aftermarket grips that help.
  4. C

Anybody furloughed?

I was Guard for 6 and reserve for 1. I only got 13 months to buy back from time deployed OEF V. I spent my last year in IRR and thankfully didn't get called up again for another tour.
  5. C

Anybody furloughed?

Fully funded and working on my 9 as soon as this year. I've got 10 years in with my by-back.
  6. C

My duty gun was a compact 40 and I now carry a full sized 45. I'd rather the 40 for duty carry for velocity and penetration, but I have a feeling 9mm will be the next caliber issued. I have a glock 23 and shoot it pretty well. I typically carry a sig 9mm or glock 43 off duty.
  7. C

What do you guys know about out of jurisdiction police rules?

You don't have to run lights and sirens to be responding. That being said you won't know so take down their unit number and report it. Make sure you tell them you were speeding too.
  8. C

you won't be disappointed!
  9. C

I had a vp9sk and it was a pretty nice shooter. The added serrations help up front and the extra tabs near the rear sight helped rack the slide. The panels that change out are easy to help it form more to your hand and of course the striker fired HK was nice out of the factory with a crisp...
  10. C

Should I buy a Crown Vic Police Interceptor?

They handle terribly in the snow. All those police cars were bypassed in the motorpool for awd Taurus and expeditions.
  11. C

Haha just moved up north from Melbourne. Ksg is a nice gun and LE price isn't far off from that 599.
  12. C

I use my glock 43 the most, but have a sw airlite 342pd and naa bug out on me occasionally.
  13. C

Great I move in on the 29th... Now if I could just keep my tint on the front windows, and pass inspection with a stg2 gti I'd be happy. Until then, I'll be pulling tint and staying stg1 for now.
  14. C

Good to know! I have set my sights on townsend for new construction home... Got my credentials today and since there is no weight i'll just carry on those! Now to save some money for Smith's VW goodies.
  15. C

that sucks, if you have your concealed you can get a handgun that day in the State or is there any waiting period with one? I am second thinking I may just carry on my credentials instead of having both like I did in FL.
  16. C

blah, I am on my way up to your neck of the woods in a few weeks. Living in Florida I never had these issues, and will have to get my concealed permit eventually there like I had down here in FL. I've heard it's a pita to get one there, but better than NJ.
  17. C

This is why Elon Musk is coolest Man on the planet

I work (until next week) there for the Air Force and can tell you that they are pretty wicked when you are close. I was there when they had the failure over a year ago on the static fire and the entire complex went up in flames. I'll post up the mission patches whenever I get them unpacked and I...
  18. C

Just get the 870 bullpup conversion.... you can always switch back if you get tired of it. https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411554177/Bullpup+Unlimited+Remington+870+Conversion+Kit
  19. C

I toss mine in the glove box, wish it would lock for when I go into the post office and other places I can't carry legally, but I use a inexpensive car safe strapped to the rails under the seat. I use to live in MD, and they have some very liberal gun laws and when I moved up there for work I...
  20. C

Honda Civic R

I can't get over the wing... Wouldn't be so bad without it on the outside!