GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

i need help with wiring harness

hey guys i have issues with my diverter valve setup. what i need is the wiring harness extension to run my stock dirverter valve up front since i have ko4 and have issues with the forge oversize valve that runs on vacume. at open throttle after hiting 20psi its keeps opening and closing and...
  2. N

problem with boost

i have a ko4 and now have problem when at wot and release my food of the throttle the car would shut off or the rpm would fluctuate. and my boost would spike at like 28 psi but 5 and 6 gear would spike at 15 psi and it would not pull for shit. did anyone have this problem? any clues what it can...
  3. N

anyone have giac flash and went ko4 giac

hey guys i'm wondering if someone can help me out and answer this ? i have giac flash for 4 years now and my car is in the shop doing a ko4 turbo so i called my giac dealer and he told me it would be 600 plus tax to flash me with the ko4 file. from what i have thought is that is you have a...
  4. N

FS: JOM COILS FROM BLACK FOREST

I PURCHASED THESE IN JULY AT WATER FEST I HAD THEM ON THE CAR FOR MAYBE 2 WEEKS ENDED UP TAKING THE FRONT OFF THEY WERE MAKING CLUNK NOISE SPOKE TO BLACK FOREST AND THEY WERE AWARE OF THAT IT WAS A BAD BACH OF FRONT SPRINGS FROM JOM I WAITED A LONG TIME BEFORE JOM MADE NEW SPRINGS AND BLACK...
  5. N

somone please help hpfp ?

i have a fsi gti just took out my hpfp to send it for a rebuilt and realized a hole where the hpfp stays in the head i never seen this before i really hope and pray that this is from the factory and that i just never realized this. if someone can please look at the pics. someone please help ...
  6. N

i need ur decision on which brand lsd to buy

i am looking to buy lsd for my fsi and i was hoping u guys can tell me in which one to choose? since there is couple companys making them. thanks very much ned
  7. N

FS: passenger gti headlight

in great condition no broken tabs. does not come with bulb or bal. 145 shipped