GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

This is wierd!!!!

The other morning I jump in the girl to go to work but the battery was dead. I looked around to see if I left the dome lights or something from the night before and nothing. I thought it extremely odd, a dead battery for no apparent reason? Then... This evening my son comes home and says why...
  2. E

Recall OY?

Took the girl to the stealership last week for the 10K service. They applied the TSB for the "No Sat" issue. The Service Advisor also said the "No Sat" fix also cures the soft clipping. (sw version 0021 for "no sat"/ 0018 for soft clipping"). Has anyone been able to verify this? I have not...
  3. E

Key tag question.

I've had my car a few months now and was wondering if everyone else got a key tag with their car? I got a radio card but no key tag and just now figured it out after reading something in the owner's manual. Does the dealer send it to VW? Thanks.
  4. E

ATTN: Houston Dubbers

Which stealer has the best service department in town? Any recommendations?:iono:
  5. E

Does XM have any technical people???

Geez. Yesterday my XM was working fine. This morning it no workee. I can only receive the preview channels. I call, wait on hold. No problem they say turn my radio to chan 1. wait 20 minutes, yada yada yada. "If it does not work in an hour then call us back." Two hours later I call back...
  6. E

Zaino is the Bombschnitzel!

Well. Zaino Saturday is over. One coat Z5 (had some spiderwebs) and 2 coats Z2. Pass me the Kool Aid folks.:thumbsup: This one didn't turn out as well. ZAINO ROCKS!!!!!:headbang:
  7. E

Pay up Salespeople!

Some lucky salesperson in Texas is going to make a quick sale on a car you don't have yet. I'm telling you now. You owe me! This is the honest truth. I probably have the only GTI here in my little town of Lufkin, Texas. I see Jetta's, Mexican New Beetles, and the occassional Passat. But I have...