GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS: APR mobile dongle $100

APR mobile dongle, $100 shipped, continental US.
  2. H

Fuel line to HPFP HELP

So, I blew it. I've replaced my cam follower plenty of times, and today I was being mindless during the process, wasn't paying attention while removing the lower metal fuel line that is connected to the pump, and put a nice big twist in it. This line runs under the intake manifold. Has anyone...
  3. H

Koni Str.t and Eibach Sportlines

Just took these off my car about a week ago with a little less than 30k on them. Really comfortable setup. Definitely plenty of life left. Gave me a 2" drop from stock. Took them off because I got some coilovers. Looking for $250 shipped, price negotiable if local (MN).
  4. H

Helix LED tails

I've got a set of helix LED tails... About a month ago I started having issues with the right side tail light. Half of the LED's would go out intermittently. I tried messing with the connections as much as I could, but couldn't remedy the problem. I love these tail lights, so I ended up...
  5. H

A/C secondary fan question

So- from doing a lot of forum reading I've seen that most people say that when the A/C is turned on, the secondary fan on the radiator should be running. Is this always true? Or does the secondary fan only run when the condenser needs to be cooled? I've been dealing with no A/C for about a...
  6. H

AC High low pressure switch

Hey guys, I know there are a couple threads on this that are pretty old... but I'm in the garage today trying to swap out this pressure switch and for the life of me can not get it to screw off the line... I'm hoping there's someone who's personally done this before and has a little bit of...
  7. H

Forge Twintercooler (cheap!)

Ok- first things first, I believe this is actually for an Audi TT? Bought somewhat recently from a member on here. It's about to be winter, I've got no time to install and I could use the money instead. Just the Intercooler, no hoses. May require some some bracket...
  8. H

Is my turbo toast?

Drove around for about an hour today running errands, no issues. Stopped and idled in a parking lot for a moment to send a text message... pull out of the parking lot and press the gas (not that hard) and it sounds like the car is struggling. A bunch of white smoke out of the exhaust and no...
  9. H

Autotech Catback

SOLD 3" Autotech Magnaflow catback Been on the car for about 3,000 miles or roughly 3 months, decided to go a different direction with my exhaust. $350 shipped to your door! photo was taken right after I took the exhaust off the car, haven't cleaned it yet or anything.
  10. H

Barracuda Bike Carrier

SOLD $100 Shipped! comes with keys. Came with the rack I just bought and I don't need it. Thanks!
  11. H

FS Stock GTI suspension

Like the title says, selling my stock springs and shocks. Comes with mounts too. 34,000 miles on them off a 2007. $80, buyer pays for shipping or picks up locally. located in minneapolis, MN. thanks!