GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. adam62882

FS: OEM Closed Fogs

Set of OEM closed fogs from my 2007. Nothing broken... great shape. I'll do $25 shipped.
  2. adam62882

Broken EVOMS Intake and a Trashed Turbo

Hey everyone. Been lurking on this forum for about a year now. I bought a really nice 2007 Candy White GTI last fall and have had a few small problems with it (PCV, Coil Packs, etc.), but nothing compared to this round. The car had a few nice items when I bought it: 18" RS4 reps, nice H&R...
  3. adam62882

VAG-COM Available - Treasure Coast, Port St. Lucie

I posted here a few weeks ago asking if anyone could help me out with clearing an airbag code via VAG-COM. Couldn't find anyone, but I did find a great deal on a Ross-Tech cable on eBay and picked it up. It came in today, so I wanted to offer it up here to help out others. I'm definitely no...
  4. adam62882

VAG-COM Needed - Treasure Coast, Port St. Lucie

I installed an amp and sub over the weekend, and while I had my driver's seat out I turned the car on and am stuck with an airbag fault light and code. Does anyone around the area have a VAG-COM I could use to clear it? I live in Port St. Lucie, but work in Jupiter. Thanks in advance.
  5. adam62882

My Photos from Fixxfest 8

Took quite a few photos at Fixxfest yesterday with my D90. Had a great time. Here goes... might want to give this a few minutes to load.