GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

HD .:R

Recently made some HDR pics with a colleague of mine C&C welcome.
  2. J

Jeroen's RS .:R

Here it is after fitting my OZ Ultraleggera HLT's and TTRS brakes!
  3. J

Gallardo LP560 brakes

Question: someone in my neighbourhood is selling OEM Gallardo LP560 front and rear brakes, calipers and rotors(365 and 356mm) Do the rotors fit to my Golf MKV R32? Wat about calipers (probably need an adapter)? Thx!
  4. J

Decisions, decisions...

I need your opinion for some wheels/mods I got in mind for next season First up, the wheels. I wanna go for a bit more aggressive look. As for the colour of the wheels; I think black would like really suit the Reflex Silver. Thinking about these wheels in 19” 1. OZ Mito (lip and centre gloss...
  5. J

.:Reflex Silver

Ditched the S6 leds and got myself a holeless US-grill
  6. J

S6 LEDS

The previous owner of my R32 has installed S6 LEDS in the frontbumper. I think they are also enabled in VAGCOM, because they are dimming automatically. Anybody know where I can disable the LEDS in VAGCOM, which coding? regards. Jeroen
  7. J

Keepin it simple

Sorry, no air or BBS.. :rolleyes:
  8. J

Milltek incl cat and headers

Right, I did use the search but couldn't find a proper answer on my questions My R32 is completely stock atm, I came across a second hand Milltek system including sports cat and headers for a cheap price Here are my questions 1) Are the headers and sportscat a real benefit compared to the...
  9. J

R32 from the Netherlands

R32 from the Netherlands: 01-15 Milltek and KW coils Hi folks, I've been lurking around here for quite some time to gather some info and insperation, but it's about time to introduce myself: I'm Jeroen from the Netherlands and since the beginning of August I own a Golf MK5 R32 with DSG. It...