GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Bagged K04 GTI

It is time to move on to something else. The car is plastidipped and does need a paint job. I feel the price leaves room for a paint job. The car made 328whp and 338tq on 100oct. If you would like more info and pics feel free to text me at 918.774.4413 Located in Fort Smith, Arkansas Asking...
  2. S

Relocated battery AND air???

Just wanted to see if anyone relocated their battery to the hatch and also has a air tank for bags....can't figure out how to place the tank with the battery in there too.
  3. S

K04 3rd gear misses

OKay i've searched a few threads and havent found anyone having the same problem as me so i'll ask all of you for help... I went APR k04 2 weeks ago and since then while running 91 octane I am having issues in higher RPM's in 3rd gear. When I run 100oct I don't have the same issues. While in 91...
  4. S

House of VW Joplin Missouri

After hearing nothing but good things about House of VW I decided to drive 2.5 hours to have my car worked on. I can say that it was one of the best choices I have made since I bought my car. Matt and his crew are some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to these types of cars...
  5. S

HELP!!!! Fuel cut???

Around 80mph full throttle my boost goes from 21 to 10 for a split second and shoots back up. I only have this issue at higher speeds. I've changed my hpfp, cam follower, and diverter valve. Please please please help me
  6. S

WTB dogbone mount bracket

I NEED the black bracket that is attacthed to the rear engine mount (dogbone mount) and the engine itself.
  7. S

WTB air ride...

Wanting to buy an air ride suspension... Let me know what you have
  8. S

Stage 2 GTI VS 2038 ***

Last night driving home from burger king i noticed something coming up pretty quickly from behind...I couldn't tell what it was from the headlights so i slowed down to let it pass...turned out it was a 2038 UFO.... I couldn't go home knowing i had the chance to run him and let it pass so.... I...
  9. S

GOLFBALL SHIFTER KNOB

***SOLD****
  10. S

WTT 18" MSR 095 FOR????

Looking to trade my 18" MSR 095 wheels...I've had them a little over a month...Nothing wrong with them just looking at other options...Let me know what you have...
  11. S

Seibon carbon fiber hood

2 month old seibon carbon hood. I have it on my 2006 mkv gti. Really light hood. Trying to get around $400.00 + shipping.
  12. S

Gti vs 01 civic sedan

Ummm well...I was coming home when a beige honda civic came off of a side street. He pulled up beside me and started doing his thing (reving...on the gas...off the gas) I looked over to see a giant pipe coming from his engine going straight into the air...We took off...Pulled on him pretty hard...
  13. S

FS: Tein Springs

Have them on my 06 gti right. Put 200 miles on them. The drop is 2.1. You can search "new color" and see how my car sits. $150+ shipping OBO
  14. S

New Color...

Just got it back from the shop...Burnt Orange...Loving every inch of it. Tell me what you all think.