GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

F/S Alpine CDA 9885 W/ GTI dashkit.

Authentic VW Faceplate singal DIN w/ pocket part # 1K0 857 058 A. exact same size as the factory radio. Was installed in a 2006 VW MkV GTI Alpine CDA 9885 1yr old excelent cond't Alpine Ipod cable. Allows control of Ipod through HU alpine sirius satillite connection to the alpine HU. Allows...
  2. C

FS: Vag Com Micro Scan & ECS Tuning Pulley Kit

Vag Com Micro Scan (usb) $ 200 [SOLD] ECS Tuning Quick-Spool Underdrive Pulley Kit-Black $100 (never installed comes with bolts, belt and instructions) and if anybody is interested an stock cat back exhaust for 2.0T.
  3. C

FS: 2007 GTI UG

As stated above: 2DR Cloth 6spd tinted windows projector fogs euro front lip eurosport exhaust (still have stock) forge DV neuspeed intake AWE boost guage 17'' Classic X wheels 3m chip guard covering front end 55100~ Km Started new job and just bought a house...... So the car has to go
  4. C

FS: Eurojet PCV fix

as stated in the title, brand new. Got an extra one for christmas......asking $80 shipped anywhere in Canada. First come first serve.
  5. C

Caractere Front

What are your thoughts on the Caractere front bumper for the GTI........Have to replace the stock bumber due to a little fender bender.....also looking at an R32 front end.
  6. C

Blackbook for GTI

Unfortunately i might have to sell my GTI. So my question is, what is the blackbook price for an 07' 3dr, 6spd GTI. I know what they are going for on autotrade.ca but what will a dealer give me for a trade in. Any help would be great. Thanks :cry:
  7. C

Where to Buy Vag Com

as the title states where is the best/cheapest place to buy vag com in Canada/Ontario???? Thanks :thumbsup:
  8. C

32 K Service Time!!!!!

So i'm comming up to my 32K service. What Kind of money am I looking at dishing out to the stealership? Anybody have any estimates? Thanks :confused: