GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: OEM 18x8 Vision V's

SOLD! Thank you all.
  2. D

Headlight Tab Repair Kit

Long story short. Headlight tabs are fucked.:cry: Headlight is basically hanging on just by the wire. Lights work and lens is scratch crack free. Anyone buy this and use it?:help: http://www.ecstuning.com/ES1069/
  3. D

IC O-Rings/Gaskets

I've been trying to find the part numbers, but no luck. EDIT: Just found them! Part # for intercooler seals is: 3C0 145 117H Intercooler Part # for turbo discharge pipe seal is: 3C0 145 117F Turbo Disharge
  4. D

2.43 QT/1000 MILES Consumption

PROBLEM FIXED - READ SIXTH UPDATE Want to give another HUGE shoutout to Rick Szucs and the techs at Douglas VW @ Summit. Will post pictures of repair and try and keep this thread updated for future oil consumption rates. _____________________________________________ Making this thread to...
  5. D

Ignition Stuck

Walking to car and key fob doesnt work. Open manually to find key won't go in the ignition. Lights, radio works. No its not the wheel lock. No tune. Under CPO, should I tow to dealership and will they cover expenses?
  6. D

Letting a Friend/Best Friend Drive Your Car

Would you be mad if your friend drove your car and took it to 3.5/4 RPM? FYI-Been driving stick pretty much just as long as him with pretty much the same car. Want to know because someone on these forums(my friend) got all pissy about it :iono: Discuss
  7. D

Loretta

edit.
  8. D

Front Knock/Clunk after drop

I know this topic has been exhausted, and before anyone trolls me read first.:thumbsup: Went from a 24.5 ftg in the front and 24 in the rear TO 23.75 in the front. (1 thread left on streetlines w/ helpers) Rear stayed at 24. After taking it for a drive I noticed a quick clunk while turning...
  9. D

Two Quick Pics

Barely post since my car is sadly stock. But just wanted to put up these shots i took today of some friends' cars.
  10. D

Quick Dealership Question

Just got off the phone with the service consultant at Douglas. He wants to do an oil consumption test, because I was complaining about 1.5-2 quarts of consumption per 1000mi. However he told me that they have to do an oil change and that they will charge me $85 for it. I am under Certified...
  11. D

Infamous Oil Problem

Since I bought the car back in Sep. it's been eating oil like crazy. Dipstick was almost dry after about 1-2 months driving. Brought it to the stealership and the service manager argued with me and my dad that I "beat" on the car, even pulling out the thread meter to show more wear on front...
  12. D

HELP! Low Oil level, Whine, Turbo Discharge Leak

2008 2.0T FSI GLI 46k Miles Have only put on 1-1.5k miles since I bought it, Certified Used and has been sunday driven, not beaten on at all. To start off, I started noticing these signs when that big Nor'Eastern hit NJ. The day it snowed it had a normal crank/startup but there was a whine...
  13. D

Fall Show&Go Shots

Couple shots from this sunday. C&C welcome and appreciated.👍
  14. D

Color Matching Side Markers(GLI)

Hey guys, I'm looking to color match my side markers to Campanella White(LR9A/R6). I looked online for spray cans with this color, but can't find any :mad0259: Wondering if anyone on here can let me in on a website or store which sells this color.:help: