GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dav1d

Glendora Meet

Planet Vape in Glendora is hosting a meet! On October 3rd, starting at 8pm Planet Vape 747 E Arrow Hwy Glandora 91740 www.planetvapeonline.com They will be having a raffle for free stuff too. Open to all cars so let's get as many VW's as we can. Attention vapers: you don't want to miss this...
  2. dav1d

59" TV ... It fits!

I just put a 59" plasma in my 2 door. That is all...
  3. dav1d

FS: 2009 Gary Fisher HiFi Plus

This bike has been used maybe 5 times since it was bought new in 2009. I do have the original seat and a few other accessories that will be included with the sale. Asking $1600 obo +shipping
  4. dav1d

iOS 5.1

I just updated my iPhone 4S (AT&T) from 5.0 to 5.1 and now it says 4G where it used to say 3G. I'm confused
  5. dav1d

SGV GTG

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5568502-SGV-GTG-Pasadena-Alhambra-El-Monte-Montebello-Monterey-PK-Temple-City-Commerce Bump for tonight
  6. dav1d

Bar Food

What has been the best thing you've eaten at a bar? Or what is something you'd like to see served at your favorite bar? I'm opening a new kitchen, need ideas. Thanks for the help.
  7. dav1d

Bar Food

What has been the best thing you've eaten at a bar? Or what is something you'd like to see served at your favorite bar? I'm opening a new kitchen, need ideas. Thanks for the help.
  8. dav1d

Question about Caster Angle

Does wheel size have an effect on caster angle?
  9. dav1d

Official Monrovia Meet @ Philly's Best 8pm

How about this Friday the 12th @ 8:00pm Philly's Best 939 W Huntington Dr Monrovia 91007 626.359.6370 www.eatphillysbest.com We'll offer a 20% discount to people attending the meet. My store closes at 9 so if you're planning to eat you're more than welcome to come early spread the word...