GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: mercedes wheels 18x8.5

PM me if interested, 500$ with tires AIR: http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankiemulephotography/6924428949/in/photostream STATIC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankiemulephotography/6139017958/in/photostream/ no rash or anything.. drove on for about 8 months
  2. F

WTB: 19" vw helios

been looking for a set of these for a while but cant find any, send me a pm if you have any or know someone who does. thanks
  3. F

air ride

i just finished installing my air ride today, hope you all enjoy
  4. F

r32 kw v1 coils for sale

700$ i used them for 2 months and loved them.. but im getting air. send me a PM if you guys are interested i cut a little bit off the bottom so they sit lower. maybe 1000-1500 miles on them. haven't driven it a lot because im still on my permit. let me know guys
  5. F

rolling shot

i put together a rig and this is what i came out with, hope you guys like
  6. F

anyone in new jersey??

past couple of shows i went to i was looking forward to seeing some mkv r32's but no.. i was the only one in the show:thumbdown:
  7. F

VW and audi show and go

anyone else going to this?? in englishtown nj wondering if you have to register your car before the show or if you can just show up
  8. F

sound system

installed 2 10" subs and speakers.. i bought it with all blow out speakers:mad:
  9. F

do you guys believe in camber?

i dont know i was thinking some camber would look cool? what you guys think?
  10. F

r32

straight pipe milltek tips.. completely free...:thumbsup: need more low??
  11. F

r32 look good on 19"???

i want to get the 3 piece rotiform blq super concave, but i am not sure how it would look with 19" im also thinking about putting it on bags so rubbing wont be a problem
  12. F

Got my roof rack and lowered it more

i just put on my holeless front grille and the roof rack. hope you all like it!
  13. F

roof rack help!

I just got in my Thule roof rack and the directions are just pictures, I can't figure out how to get the back feet mounted, help would be apprichiated, I want to have this on by dubs on the boards this Saturday!
  14. F

my blue r32

Mods! kw v1 coil (modified) mercedes amg wheels 18 x 8.5 front and rear splash guards (not shown in pictures) borla exhaust system 2 10 inch kicker subs items on order: roof rack i feel like im missing something, but i dont know what else to get
  15. F

New Car, what else can i put?

i got the front splash guards, roof rack. but its still missing something, what else should i do?