GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gorden

WTB: 2009 TSI CBFA Downpipe w/ Cat

I am selling my 09 GTI and I need the stock Downpipe with Cat that came off the car to finish the sale. Does anyone have their stock ones laying around and want to make some cash off it? Or does anyone know of an alternative stock replacement? Regards.
  2. gorden

FS: Miro 111 w/ Falke ZE-512 Tires (NNJ)

I have for sale in NNJ: (2)18x8.5 et 45 (fronts) (2)18x8.5 et 35 (rears) Falken ZE-512 w/ 5K Miles on them 5x112 bolt pattern with 57.1mm Bore These are in EXCELLENT condition, no curbing, no bends, no chips or cracks. There is possibly some Minor-to-none road wear. I'm asking $1,100 OR...
  3. gorden

FS: PS3 Slim 250gb

Hello, I have a brand new PS3 (without box) that I have been using solely as a Blu Ray player and have barely used it for the past 6 months that I want to sell. This is the latest PS3 that came out, slim version, with 250gb of space. I am willing to sell this in 2 separate bundles. Bundle...
  4. gorden

FS: Ainol NOVO 7 PALADIN Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwitch 8GB 1.5GHz CPU

Brand new 7" tablet. It updated it to Android 4.0.2 Ice Cream Sandwitch... Bought it for 100 + shipping on e-Bay, selling for $90. I opened and barely used it, and got an iPad a day later. I got it 2 weeks ago and it is brand new. It is brand new, I have the box and all original packaging...
  5. gorden

Illustrator Favor?

So I'm at work and won't have access to my PC, that at the moment doesn't have illustrator, and I was wondering if anyone with the skills could do me a favor :) I need the following image: To be vectorized and made ready for decal printing. I'd like for all the yellow to be white. I will...
  6. gorden

Skyrim for 360

So I made the mistake of buying it for 360 when I have a gaming computer. What ended up happening was, I played it for about 2 hours on 360 and got it for PC so I've been playing there. Game is in mint condition, adult kept with 2 hours of GamePlay... $45. :smoking:
  7. gorden

B7 A4 seats into MK5?

So I've been wanting to swap my plaid seats for some leather Mk5 seats. Problem is they are hard to come by in good condition used, and quite pricey new... My buddy just retro fitted RS4 Recaro seats into his B7 A4, and his oem leathers are in MINT condition. I googled my heart away in hopes...
  8. gorden

Don't let a woman jump your VW...

http://imgur.com/a/JSntv#srd4T True Story. :word:.