GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Ecu or led bulb problem?

Hi all, I have a 2006 1.9 tdi golf,105 bhp. I have had an engine management light on for a few months now that shows up the air flow meter as the problem when plugged in. However have tried a new one and this is not the issue. The light came on around the same time I changed the licence plate...
  2. H

Big Fuse Problem

Hi guys, I'm in need of guidance. While installing some led Bulbs on my 06 tdi golf I blew a fuse. But not knowing what I was doing I pulled some of the wrong ones and couldn't make head nor tail of the diagram in the manual. While my lights are working fine, I now have a number of issues from...
  3. H

Solid Flywheel ???

My flywheel needs changing soon enough. The car shudders taking off in first. My local guy says change to a solid flywheel because its a lot cheaper and wont go again. What are the pros and cons of changing from dual-mass to a solid one? Anyone changed over ?:help:
  4. H

All season or summer

I need 2 tyres cos bought 2 infinity ones in jan and they are awful. Was thinking of the bridgestone A001 but some people say all season tyres are not good. Want good grip in wet and dry and fairly good in ice and snow. But dont want winter tyres. Would appreciate any guidance:iono:
  5. H

Ocassionally Fails to start in very wet weather

My 2006 tdi vw golf has refused to start 5 times in the last yr. It seems to coincide with heavy rain. the engine fault light comes on but about an hour or 2 later it starts first time. Diagnostics show up no faults except emissions cos i was trying to start it. I replaced 4 heater plugs after...
  6. H

Car seat covers

I have a grey tdi sports 2006 Vw golf. The front seats are like bucket seats. What are the best car seat covers to get and what colour would suit best ? A friend recommended the "exclusive" brand but I dont know if they are airbag friendly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :help: