GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTB Wheel Nut Cap 06 GTI

Hi All, After getting new rubber fitted it seems I am now missing one of the stock wheel nut caps that appear to wedge into the rim. If anyone has one they dont mind parting with I would appreciate it. Cheers, Scott
  2. S

Loose drivers door lock

Hi guys, I have noticed that my drivers door lock appears to be getting loose. By this I mean looking at the drivers door from the outside, the barrel to the left of the handle sits proud of the door skin. I am able to wriggle it a couple of millimeters but for the life of me I can't work out...
  3. S

Air conditioning fault

Hi Gents, I'm seeking your advice on a problem encountered today on a trip from Sydney to Canberra. My car is an August 2006 build GTI with dual zone climate control. About half way into the trip my air conditioner failed to blow any air out of the vents in the dash. I attempted to change to...
  4. S

Stock HU to Mobile phone loom?

Hi Gents, I presently have the stock six stacker in dash head unit that comes with the 06 GTI. I was looking for a loom that will allow me to connect my current nokia blue tooth hands free kit via the car sterio speakers and saw the following on ebay...
  5. S

New to the forum

Hi Guys, I have been trawling the forums for a while now and finally managed to pick up an 06 5 door GTI today. After a test drive today the deal was done and I pick it up early next week. No doubt I will have many questions as time goes on so I apologise in advance for the many pending stupid...