GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. recognized1

FS: 034 Dogbone (pucks) Mounts.

I rarely post on this forum but you can check out my reputation on GolfMK6.com so you can buy with confidence. I have a set of brand new, never installed 034 Motorsport Street Density Dogbone Mounts. $50 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Here is the literature directly from...
  2. recognized1

WTB: TSW Interlagos, Team Dynamics Racing, or similar.

As the title states, I am looking for TSW Interlagos or Team Dynamics Racing Pro Race 1.2 wheels. I will also consider similar styles so let me know what you have. Here are my preferences Silver, light gun metal or brush aluminum finish 18x8 45mm offset 57.1mm hub NO curb rashes...
  3. recognized1

tapatalk not working

Anyone else having issues pulling up the forum through the app? Since the site when down last week I haven't been able to pull this site up on Tapatalk.
  4. recognized1

FS: LG G2X phone

I have a brand new T-Mobile G2X for sale in mint condition. It was only powered on one time to confirm which software version of Android it is running. The phone comes with Android 2.2.2 (Froyo) but is upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread) as T-Mobile just released that software version. The phone is...