GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ChattMkv

FS: 2007 BMP GTI, DSG, Sunroof, APR Stage 2+, OEM+, 97k miles, Clean - $11.5k OBO

FS: 2007 BMP GTI, DSG, Sunroof, APR Stage 2+, OEM+, 97k miles, Clean - $11k OBO SOLD!
  2. ChattMkv

FS: ECS Hatch Pop Kit

SOLD!
  3. ChattMkv

FS: APR Badge (Unopened)

SOLD!
  4. ChattMkv

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Soon...
  5. ChattMkv

SOLD!

SOLD!
  6. ChattMkv

SOWO 2013

Is it a bit early to make this thread? Hell no. I know I can't be the only one ready for winter to end already. Last year was my first time attending SoWo and it was the best time I had all year. If you consider yourself a VW enthusiast and you've never been....what are you doing with your...
  7. ChattMkv

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Made it home with 2% battery life left! :lol:
  8. ChattMkv

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

I think I'm going. Of course I'm only 4 hours out.
  9. ChattMkv

FS AWE Diverter Valve Relocation Kit (Brand New)

SOLD! Got this from a friend who never installed it. ZERO miles on the kit. You get everything as pictured below. 1 DV Blockoff Plate 1 Turbo Inlet Coupler 1 Noise Pipe to DV Hose 1 Firewall Gasket Clip & Firewall Gasket 1 Stock Intake Adapter Coupling (for TSI guys) 5 total hose clamps 3...
  10. ChattMkv

APR V2.0 FSI K04 Software

Just saw this on Facebook a few minutes ago. Posted by APR UK and then re-posted by APR USA. Discuss.
  11. ChattMkv

Same here. This one is awesome though. Just finished eating dinner. So damn good.
  12. ChattMkv

This is legit. Custom wrapped cigars at the liquor bar here. I'm four vodka and teas in already and no signs of slowing. :lol:
  13. ChattMkv

Cleaning up the wheels for some pics tomorrow. What little I have to clean them, that is. Only the insides of the wheels are dirty.
  14. ChattMkv

Got the Alphards!!! These things are immaculate. One is missing a center cap but hot damn are these in good condition. Grabbing some Chick-Fil-A and about to head home with em!