GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

H&R Sport springs FS barely used cheap!

I bought my gf a set of the H&R Sport springs less than a month ago. Its used, installed in her car for literally 2 weeks, probably driven 100 miles at most. so its in great shape. The box is a bit banged up, the shop that installed the springs figured we wouldnt need it so they threw it in the...
  2. R

FS: GTI hatch cover w/ 6x9 Diamond Audio speakers

I didnt want to get a sub because I like having the trunk space. So instead, I cut and fit a pair of Diamond Audio 6x9 and had my amp run it. It sounds great! Most people couldnt tell whether or not I had a sub in it. Since im putting my car back to stock, theres no use for the hatchcover and...
  3. R

The top 3 headunits you guys want for our MkV

Ok everyone, I want to see if I can get you guys a group buy for your favorite headunits. so i'm looking for the top 3 make/model of headunits that you guys commonly want. I'm gonna see through my distributor how cheap I can get them for you. So just list the top 3 models, and in a week or so...
  4. R

NewSouth Column pod w/ Boost guage

Hey guys, I have an extra New South Column pod sitting around with a Glow shift Gauge installed. The column pod was taken out of the box and put into the car to check for fitment. It was the display model that my friend had for his store. Still works fine. Sold as is, it has a tinted lens so...
  5. R

Neuspeed Intake for sale

Hey guys, I bought a neuspeed intake for my girls GTI but after only 3 weeks, she's decided to keep the car fully stock. I bought the intake for just over 200 after tax but since its used and I dont have the box for it anymore i'm gonna sell it as is for $125. Still in great condition. I had...
  6. R

Cannot turn off headunit. help pls

I just bought the new 2009 Jetta "California Edition" and had my audio guy install my new head unit (Elipse AVN6610) After he wired everything up, he said that the car is sending constant power to the head unit. So it wont shut off when the car is turned off. The worst part is, this head unit...
  7. R

Cali hookup!

Ok, so I've started my own online company and one of the places I am purchasing my items from is MIMOUSA.com so I figured why not extend the hookup to my VW fam! :happyanim: Heres the link MIMOUSA so have a look. And if you guys need anything, just link me the item and i'll get the cost for...
  8. R

Big race/gathering loc near Irwindale speedway

hey guys, just wondering if anyone knew of a really big gathering around the irwindale speedway. i went there years ago wid my srt4 and it was actually really cool. a ton of different crews / cars gathering to check out each others cars n some lookin for races :burnrubber: all i remember is...
  9. R

Need ure help w/ a photoshop pls!

hey guys, well sorry to bug u guys, but im kind of stuck right now. Ive been debating about getting new rims, but truth is i love our rims. so a friend of mine said that powdercoating it would like awesome so i want to get a visual before i call the shop up this week. if it looks good then ill...
  10. R

Photoshoot *what do u think*

Hey guys, heres some photo's ive been taking since i got the car. Nothing too special, i dont have a fancy camera like some of u guys... My cousins 3000gt VR-4 n my MkV Verdugo Hills Hospital Private Heli Pad My friends Prelude n My MkV I'm planning on doing another...
  11. R

Score 1 more for the GTI

ok well i think i already read this on one of the posts but wth im in a hurry n i figured i'd let you guys know...add 1 more kill for the Mark V's! coming home on the 134 ramp mergin on to the 2 I see a white rx-8 with some young kid driving it so i figured i'd have some fun. Its me n my friend...
  12. R

Pioneer headunit possessed???

hey guys ok heres the deal one night driving home im on the 134 freeway and i went through a bad strip of road that was really bumpy next thing you know my headunit just shuts off. I have an old pioneer headunit. now the thing i cant take off the headunit cuz its a dual face meaning the front...
  13. R

Looking for race gas?

Race gas found! quick question tho... hey a thought just crossed my mind, I've heard in the past about a few gas stations in so cal that still sell 100 octane. Im in glendale. Anybody know of one thats near me that you gone to? I want to see just how much of a difference it is with 100 octane...
  14. R

17" Stock OEM rims/tires 4 sale

I'm getting my new rims in later this week and dont want these rims sitting around my house so if anyone is interested let me know. I'm letting them go for $500 + shipping. I'd prefer pickup but if you are willing to pay the shipping cost i can find it out. I believe its aroun 50 to 60 dollars...
  15. R

Photo shop please...thanks!

Can you guys help me out...i really want to see how these rims would look on my car. thanks :) these are the best pics i could find hope its good enough...thanks in advance :)
  16. R

WRX (not a kill but a funny story)

Alright so im going to pick up a friend last night in downtown La coming down 3rd towards western when i pull up right behind a blue wrx. It's lowered w/ stock exhaust and rims. so im thinking its nothing special. he pulls ahead to get into the next lane when the light turns red. so im slowly...
  17. R

Speakers 4 sale (Diamond audio & Infiniti's)

Hey guys I have a pair of infinit's that I dont really need. one are 6x9's model: 9613i (perfect if your willing to cut into the rear hatch cover) and a set of 6 1/2's model 6012i. selling the 2 pair's for 100 + shipping if you want them. It's used but was only in my 240sx for a month. Broken in...
  18. R

Custom Exhaust Question. . .

I've been searching the forums but still have a question. I have a shop thats going to do the piping for my exhaust. But I'm thinking about keeping the stock muffler on there for now (for the stock look) but i want a deeper more aggressive sound and some more hp too. Swapping the piping for 2.75...
  19. R

Socal Exhaust shop search. . .

Hey guys im looking for a shop to do a custom piping job for my exhaust. If anybody can recommend one in so cal let me know. thanks alot!
  20. R

Need your guys help on rims fitment issue pls

Hey guys sorry but i have no knowledge about rims whatsoever an i have a chance to get a great set of rims for a really cheap cost but im not sure if it will fit on our mrk v's. well here is the info i could get it is a 18" 5 lug Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4.50 or 5 x 114.3 Front: 7.5J off-set +32...