GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Monster Mats GTI

Like new GTI monster mats. $65 shipped lower 48 states. Money back if you don't like. Thanks Bomar johnbomar@yahoo.com
  2. B

Monster Mats, Gorilla Gear, wheel bolts and bolt caps.

monster mat from my 06 GTI. In great shape. Like new. $65 Gorilla Gear mat SOLD Also have 2 sets of wheel bolts for the MKV. Both have wheel locks. 1 factory black and other chrome gorilla locks. Make offer. The old style lug caps with VW in script and cap removal tool. Just paid $25 for...
  3. B

FS: Privat Reserv 18x8 et 40 CHEAP

I am selling the Privat Reserv (Grey). I have had them for about 12 months and selling due to selling the car. They have 10k miles on the tires but tread is great shape most of the mileage was highway. They are 18x8 et 40 and Toyo P4 225.40.18 about 70% tread left. $725 shipping CONUS...
  4. B

Oem items for sale....

Fog lights - whole unit with bulb off a 8000 mile car had yellow film from 200 miles on them but took off when up on R32 front. They list for $300+ so send me offers Fog light surrounds Bottom center grill - honeycomb Send me offers. Thanks Bomar
  5. B

R........... You ready for the new look????

I got the R front painted and installed after the F150 did some bumper mods with his trailer hitch. So I thought it was time for a change. Cheers Bomar
  6. B

Saddam video

http://pandachute.com/videos/leaked_saddam_being_hung_video
  7. B

18 Privat Reserv's grey with Toyo FZ4

18 Privat Reserv's grey with Toyo FZ4 ***(new pics added) I have a set of 18x8 40 offset with 225/40/18 Toyo FZ4 tires. They have maybe 3k miles on tires. No dents, dings. 9/10 condition (not 10/10 because not out of box new) Selling because getting all black wheels. email with any...
  8. B

17 OEM GTI Wheels for sale.

Bridgestone RE050's with 2000 miles (1200 from one trip) Looking to get $700. In Memphis and will ship. Thanks Bomar
  9. B

Luff M1's

Has anyone gotten any of the Luff's on a GTI. They are BBS LM copies and look sweet. Thanks Bomar
  10. B

BMC Air filters and CDA

They have a huge racing presence in AUDI and Porsche. So has anyone looked at these as replacements? It looks like some 1.8 used the CDA and some MkIV R32 but I can't see anyone with it on a MkV. With CDA don't have to mess with engine cover. Also does anyone know where to get here in...
  11. B

Fast 4 sale

I just got my fast today. Send me offers. Thanks Bomar :thumbup:
  12. B

MKV Roof Rack

Has anyone gotten one? If so what did you pay? Factory or Thule or Yakima. I am looking at factory but I don't want silver bars on my Black GTI. Thanks Bomar
  13. B

WTB: MKV Factory 17's cheap

I need to set to experiment with.