GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sonyhifi_2004

FS - APR Stage 2+ MKV GTi 6-Speed Manual

Negotiable: $14,000 2006 VW Golf GTi 6-speed Manual 2.0 Turbo - Need to sell ASAP Great Car, drives like new. Always been good to me, very reliable, smooth and a pleasure to drive. Very quick car; one of the most economic cars for how quick it is. Modifications: - Stage II+ APR ECU Tune - APR...
  2. sonyhifi_2004

Wanted: Bluefin Device for MKV GTi

Hey, Can the Bluefin Tuning Devices be use on more than the one vehicle? If so does anyone have one for sale which I use on my 2006 Golf Gti? Thanks guys, Michael
  3. sonyhifi_2004

Wanted: Neuspeed 65.10.97R

Hey, Where can I find the NEUSPEED P-Flo Air Intake Kit 65.10.97R for my '06 golf MKV GTi. I can't find one delivered to Australia, Canberra on the net for under $280AUD and I think that one I found doesn't include delivery to Australia. Thanks, any help much appreciated. Michael
  4. sonyhifi_2004

Surrounds for both front electric window buttons.

Hey, I'm in Canberra and I'm after the surrounds for the passenger and driver side electric window buttons as mine are scratched up from the previous owner. Any help or direction would be much appreciated. Thanks, Michael
  5. sonyhifi_2004

Pod Filter Piping kit for MKV GTi for Canberra

Hey I'm in Canberra and was looking, not necessarily for a CAI, but at least the Pod Filter piping kit for my VW Golf MKV GTi. Atm I have taken out the stock filter from engine cover and have a bendy plastic pipe with a pod filter on it. It works fine with no engine lights or anything. It does...
  6. sonyhifi_2004

Canberra resident, Wheres cheapest for a flashtune/chip?

Hey, I'm in Canberra and I'm not up for spending tonnes of money. I was just wondering if anyone knows a cheap place for a flashtune/chip in the area. I was quoted I think it was $1600 in a Belconnen VW workshop but I'm looking to beat that. And was wondering what I can do to get a sequential...