GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FOR SALE: NEUSPEED EXHAUST MKV R32

This is a cat-back exhaust for a 2008 R32, however i purchased it as ONLY the back half of the system (no muffler included), it has been covered for the past few months with plans to make a custom exhaust with a magnaflow muffler and cat. I am selling the car soon, hence exhaust for sale. Pick...
  2. L

VWR Springs for R32?

Hi guys/girls, Does anyone have/know if the VWR sport springs fitted to their MKV R32? I posted a question last week asking about a replacement front sway bar to marry the rear sway, Bazzle suggested a sport controller- however my budget isn't quite that high, so i thought maybe the springs...
  3. L

Front sway bar on R32??

Hi guys, I have a 24mm Whiteline rear sway on my '08 R32, which stiffened up the rear for sharper handling, however i am wondering if a 24/22mm sway on the front is overkill as i think it could still turn in a little sharper especially in the wet?? i am running Yoko Advan 103's all round...
  4. L

New member to the forum

Hi guys, i am a new member to the forum as of this week, looking forward to informative discussions re- Mk V's. I have had mine for nearly a year, and haven't looked back. I thought i would include a pic as well cheers