GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

VW service shops in NOVA

Anybody here have experience with Paul's Auto Repair in Annandale? I drove by once and saw a sign that they specialize in VW repairs.
  2. U

19" RS4 replica rims & tires For Sale or Trade - NOVA area

I'm open for any offers. I got this for my wife's GTI and I think 19"s are little too much for her daily driver (after some minor scrapes, got little frustrated so would like to either trade or sell it). It's looks really nice but I'm looking for something more practical like 18"s and prefer...
  3. U

19s put on today

Weather's getting warmer so swapped my stock with 19X8.5 RS4s today. Front two tires were changed and decided on 215x35x19 Kumhos since I wanted it little thinner (rear unchanged from how I bought it 235X35X19). However, I'm not sure if it's practical...kinda nervous to drive around. One...
  4. U

PCV fix, Eurojet vs. BSH revamp kit?

Is one better than the other? or just a preference?
  5. U

CEL after being stage1 for a week.

Got a CEL this morning and got it checked out at a local Advance Auto Parts. P0456 Evaporative emission system leak detected (very small leak) Possibly a faulty stock diverter valve after having fun with the car for one week after an APR tune?
  6. U

Intake and boost

Will adding a intake increase boost on a stage1? Have a apr stage1 flash on a bone stock gti.
  7. U

Cam Follower replaced - 06 GTI

This is my wife's GTI and she had some bogging issue (fixed after replacing all 4 coil packs) and while at it decided to replace the Cam follower after reading and searching on this hot topic. I was a little nervous of what the cam follower would look like since it was never replaced and it is...