GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GarsamD

OEM AUSTINS FOR TRADE (NY)

Hey all, former owner of an mkv, upgraded to a mkvii and would like to see if anyone her is interested in trading for my stock OEM Austins 5x112 18x7.5 225/40/18 Tires are Pirelli P Zero Neros Driven on for about 8000 miles Minor rash/scratches Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. GarsamD

Newly Organized Weekly Car Meet

Hey guys, my friend scheduled a car meet/photo shoot last week with a few people and surprisingly more cars showed than expected. We came to a conclusion that this could be made into a weekly thing if possible. All cars are welcome! Spread the word! Time: Every Tuesday 5:00pm till whenever you...
  3. GarsamD

License Plate Bulbs

Greetings everybody. Quick question. I want to switch my license plate bulbs to a brighter bulb. I have only checked ECS tuning and was wondering if i can find anything cheaper or perhaps better?
  4. GarsamD

Somebody please help!!

Hey guys, this past winter in New York, we went through a very severe snow/ice storm. This ice storm messed up some wiring under my car. At first it said my outside temperature was -50 Degrees meanwhile it was around 30-40 degrees. Now when I look, theres no reading for outside temperature, also...
  5. GarsamD

Brooklyn / Long Island Waterfest Cruise???

Hey guys, wondering if there were any cruises being discussed going to Waterfest 17 in the Brooklyn or Long Island area?
  6. GarsamD

Center Caps

Hey guys, i just purchased new wheels and i was wondering if anybody knew where i can get some center caps for these wheels. I've been searching online but haven't found anything useful. Thanks in advance.
  7. GarsamD

Needs a new paint job

Anybody know where I can find a nice body shop around Brooklyn/Long Island New York? I drive a Candy White GTI and i need to get my hood, front bumper, and 2 side fenders repainted. I also have a bunch of rail-dust or something similar to that all over my car. I was wondering if body shops could...
  8. GarsamD

DMV TRAFFIC VIOLATION

So i got a ticket for covered/obscured license plate, the only reason that cop couldn't see my plate was because he wasn't driving with his lights on...Anyways, the cop spelled my first name and address wrong but everything else was correct. I checked DMV and the ticket was on file under my...
  9. GarsamD

Unexplained crap on my paint

Recently i parked my car in a parking lot next to a construction site. After i got off work, i noticed spots of unexplainable paint spots on my paint and windshield. I took my car to the car wash and nothing came off. I could scratch it off partially with my fingernail but i can't be doing that...
  10. GarsamD

NEED HELP with stock radio

I drive a 2006 GTI and the stock radio's ipod adapter didn't work. I would plug my ipod but the radio wouldn't be able to find my device. i was never determined enough to grab a new wire or fix the problem, so i started to make CDs. I'm a person who loves my music in my car but I'm getting...
  11. GarsamD

Brooklyn/Long Island Dubbers

I've been doing a lot of traveling back and forth from Brooklyn to Long Island weekly. Just seeing if there are other dubbers around. Seen a bunch of nice dubs at NCC, wondering who i can bump into on this forum and in the streets.