GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Slownorth

EPC light. Help!

Well my epc light came on. It's really boggy and isn't hitting boost. it seems like something to do with the TPS but these are the codes i found when i scanned it: P0657 p0458 p0245 P2294 P2401 P0031 I was working on my stereo last night. When i turned it on this morning, it would crank over...
  2. Slownorth

Charlie Sheen

is one cracked out motherfucker. :headbang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WSZ_xnbILE
  3. Slownorth

UFO over Jerusalem

It's all over the news. I'm not some crazy conspiracy theorist, but this is some crazy shit. I've never seen anything ascend/descend this fast. It's just not possible for the technology we have on earth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xb9JoGyy98
  4. Slownorth

Aftermarket single din radio and boost gauge??

I've had this idea for a while, but haven't gone through with it. I was thinking about installing a single din radio in place of the stock radio, and a boost gauge below the radio. I drew a little diagram. Excuse my r3t@rd paint skills. the red would be where the radio would go, the blue...
  5. Slownorth

Pulling an address from a plate?

A good friend of mine was a victim of road rage a week ago. He was driving back from flagstaff az when it happened. My friend sped up and got in front of this guy because a semi truck was going slow in his lane. After passing the semi, the guy in the truck behind my friend sped up, got in the...
  6. Slownorth

Miley Cyrus...

8 days 16h 47m 59s until she's 18. Playboy shoot ftw! Sorry, i just had to bring it up.
  7. Slownorth

Wayne is free..

I don't know if any of you care. I listen to all different types of music. IMO, he's a great artist. Not saying I like him as a person, but i can't wait to see some new shit he releases.
  8. Slownorth

Gold teefs sticker

Anyone know where I can find one? I've looked all over. I saw one before that said "gold teefs for errbody".
  9. Slownorth

Whining sound?

Well my dad says it's been sounding like this for the past month. It's mostly in 1-3rd gear, but when i start hitting full boost, i hear a kind of whining sound coming from the engine. It's usually around 4500-5500 rpm. I can't figure out what it is. My dad thinks it's the diverter valve, but i...
  10. Slownorth

Next mod?

I'm a newbie when it comes to these cars, and i just got my first one this week. Check sig for mods. What should i do next? I was thinking about doing a catless dp. I've been told not to do a new intercooler until i go for a new turbo. opinions?
  11. Slownorth

My dad's new ride

Well my dad finally gave me the gti, and picked this thing up. M3 with many Dinan goodies. I got the chance to drive it last night, and let me tell ya. It's waaaay different than the gti. Stiffer clutch, shorter shifts, etc. It feels like a pure race car. The only thing i have to complain...